Paul Pogba (25 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
So when we bougth him some choose to be positive and said "We will see the same Pogba that once was in Juventus, his injurys are in the past"...

He got injured...

The same people, when he choose to not get the surgery, then said "He made the rigth call, he will be back in no time..."

And he got worse...

And now THAT some of you are trying to fool yourselfs saying that "This is for the best, he will be back in january and he will be great"... or that he will be back in 45 days...

Jesus... I understand that you have to be positive in life but not delusional!!

Im sorry, but any positive feeling I got for Pogba went out the window the day he got injured in less than a week he got here, in that day, reallity struck...

And realitty is that we got ourselfs a broken player.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Fuck this club for signing him.

Fuck this club for relying on him to be our best and most reliable player.

Fuck this club for not MAKING him get the surgery straight away, instead of him wasting two months doing a bullshit physical therapy which was never going to work.

A strong club would have made Pogba get the surgery ASAP. We are not a strong club. We are in the hands of incompetent bandits.
Fuck this club period - at least the current pathetic iteration it has become.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
This fucking forum :lol: acting like doctors now , some of you guys really amaze me , you think you know better than professional doctors.

You really think Juve wouldn’t do the best/quickest option for one of the best players in the squad.

I’m happy he got the surgery, I don’t care if he doesn’t make into W.C

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
Is it a partial meniscectomy or total ? I think there're big difference between the two.
Players I remember who had meniscectomy: van der vaart, torres, coutinho, santon, florenzi, umtiti, mathieu.
Ovreall I had a negative feeling about the injury.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
This fucking forum :lol: acting like doctors now , some of you guys really amaze me , you think you know better than professional doctors.

You really think Juve wouldn’t do the best/quickest option for one of the best players in the squad.

Trust the Juve doctors

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Honestly, getting Pogba and Cheisa back at the same time might be a blessing. We can start over with tactics all at once ha.
Not if folletti and granni have anything to say about that.

"There was a problem with the recovery of Pogba and Chiesa. They need another 2 months" - JJ butchers, out of contract, 2025

beowulf

Dec 9, 2012
Being mad at Paul for his injury is foolishness. Still one of our best players when he comes back. The rest of the team is so garbage anyway, does it actually matter?

- - - Updated - - -

Not if folletti and granni have anything to say about that.

"There was a problem with the recovery of Pogba and Chiesa. They need another 2 months" - JJ butchers, out of contract, 2025
There really does seem to be an issue with the fitness at JJ. However, not sure that was Pogba's problem as he got injured in record time here. Not even sure this staff is capable of that.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Being mad at Paul for his injury is foolishness. Still one of our best players when he comes back. The rest of the team is so garbage anyway, does it actually matter?

- - - Updated - - -

There really does seem to be an issue with the fitness at JJ. However, not sure that was Pogba's problem as he got injured in record time here. Not even sure this staff is capable of that.
It seems kind of odd.
Just like with di Maria. Out for 10 days. Oops never mind, give it another 10, play 40 minutes, another 10 days and so on.
Profesional doctors all around.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
It is medicine and law. By law you have to sign a document confirming you consent with surgery and nobody can fucking make you. The initial surgery timeline was 6 months, now it is 6-8 weeks so the therapy so far did something right and he still may miss the world cup and if he had surgery right away he would have missed this part of the season also
Oh we can make players get surgery…. Normal law doesn’t apply at J Training Centre. 1 week of our bespoke training program will make the fittest players lame. We will physically grind any man down and ensure they have no other choice but to go under the knife

:butchers:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

You act like a professional coach on a daily basis.

Yes, juve will definitely play along to the whims of a broken player they begged to sign.

I'm happy you're happy, but this guy should have never been signed.

juve_juve_juve

Oct 17, 2005
Isn't this racism? Beliving in stupid shit is not limited to one country, for example @Post Ironic believes Allegri is the best coach in the world.
Y'all stupid, humanity came from Africa, it's a scientific fact, only idiots would connect that statement to racism, which btw isn't even the correct term

Homo Sapiens is of one race, skin colors denote ethnicity not race, if you want to be racist, you gotta spew those BS against the Denisovans, Neanderthals and etc

But then again, it's all come back full circle to the original statement, y'all are too much of stupid African apes to understand the actual nonoffensive statement.

/Jerk mode

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Fuck this club for signing him.

Fuck this club for relying on him to be our best and most reliable player.

Fuck this club for not MAKING him get the surgery straight away, instead of him wasting two months doing a bullshit physical therapy which was never going to work.

A strong club would have made Pogba get the surgery ASAP. We are not a strong club. We are in the hands of incompetent bandits.
A strong club would not have signed him.

Next season is going to be amazing
No one will be able to stop us! :scarf1:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)