Paul Pogba (118 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
The surgery is currently ongoing for Paul #Pogba. The Frenchman is getting a meniscectomy on his right knee.

[JuventusNews24 via @AroundJuventus]

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
The surgery is currently ongoing for Paul #Pogba. The Frenchman is getting a meniscectomy on his right knee.

[JuventusNews24 via @AroundJuventus]
Isn't this the middle ground? Not the surgery that would have taken longer to recover from, but is considered a permanent fix?

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Isn't this the middle ground? Not the surgery that would have taken longer to recover from, but is considered a permanent fix?
I hope he is having the full surgery. According to Reports one or two months recovery time, which means probably the quicker, less certain option

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018

Did he really say that?
Nah, it's a throwback line used by @juve123, in reference to Allegri saying that Juve must reach top form from beginning of March until the end of the season.

As I remember Allegri would tinker with tactics and formations all the time, but from March onward he would set on a single formation that would maximize all players capabilities.
I'm talking about Allegri 2014-2018.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Fuck this club for signing him.

Fuck this club for relying on him to be our best and most reliable player.

Fuck this club for not MAKING him get the surgery straight away, instead of him wasting two months doing a bullshit physical therapy which was never going to work.

A strong club would have made Pogba get the surgery ASAP. We are not a strong club. We are in the hands of incompetent bandits.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Fuck this club for signing him.

Fuck this club for relying on him to be our best and most reliable player.

Fuck this club for not MAKING him get the surgery straight away, instead of him wasting two months doing a bullshit physical therapy which was never going to work.

A strong club would have made Pogba get the surgery ASAP. We are not a strong club. We are in the hands of incompetent bandits.
you can’t “make” someone get surgery.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 104)