Paul Pogba (60 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Doesn't match up to Ronaldo and De Ligt. And remember we were excited about Kulu and Rabiot.

It's not about this transfer or that. We are the richest and biggest club in Italy and still one of the biggest clubs in the world.

It's about the collective that they build and the coach getting them to gel together and deliver on the pitch.

United's guy can cite ten more big name signings but what's the end result?
No one was ever excited about Fagiot.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Doesn't match up to Ronaldo and De Ligt. And remember we were excited about Kulu and Rabiot.

It's not about this transfer or that. We are the richest and biggest club in Italy and still one of the biggest clubs in the world.

It's about the collective that they build and the coach getting them to gel together and deliver on the pitch.

United's guy can cite ten more big name signings but what's the end result?
Are you always so insufferable, you miserable prick?

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I'm glad you replied it seems you know the history you pick and chose let's see if you know the DETAILS:

Paul Jogba "PAST 365 days details"
1 goal 9 assist

Brighton--- 1 assist
BURNLEY----- goal
Newcastle ------2 assists match rating 9
Southamoton ---------1 assist
Man City---- (his only big game contribution in a 4-1 loss) 1 assist
Leeds READY?? 4 assists match rating 9.4 lolz

While those performances against third rate opponents might raise this clowns stats, it means absolutely zero.
He is a nobody not only in big games, but even against mid table teams
Is this the player you want as next rabiot? There are average players I like but don't call this mother fucker WC and don't spit bullshit stats, just be honest say you have a poster of pogsy on the wall and would love to see him dab its more respectable.
stay mad

- - - Updated - - -

€10M???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? He better get his head out of his ass once that plane lands or else we're screwed.

Could've reunited him with Dybala, it would've been great :sigh:

This you bro?

:scared:

2E2C831100000578-0-image-a-6_1446815939307.jpg
straight trippin

C8F716FD-15DB-4D68-8895-A8EFC93198FD.jpeg

Last edited:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I didn’t say anything about Conte. Not sure what that has to do with this. Of course he got his start under Conte, and that helped form him as a player. But he kept that discipline and work ethic right through his two years under Allegri and was an absolute star in the 2015-16 season. After our slow start he was a major reason for our 25 match unbeaten run to the scudetto. Outside the league? You mean like his fantastic performance at the Allianz where he, Morty, and Cuadrado dominated Bayern and would have seen us through if not for an absurd offside call on a Morty goal that was a good metre onside and then an Evra brainfart. He had some great games for us in CL. Dortmund before his injury. Return leg against Madrid in semis. Assisted the winner (tying goal that sent us through), had 3 tackles, 3 clearances, won 4 aerial duels. Immense match from him.

Anyways, I don’t want to be defending him. He’s been a complete clown since he left, and his injury record is terrifying. I’m against his return and have always been. If he comes, I’ll hope I’m wrong about current Pogba, but I’m pretty worried we’re right about him being washed.
I watched him live in 2016.

The dude was insane. Easily the best midfielder I ever saw.

Sadly though he has has only shown up for France the last six years. And when he doesn't care, he really doesn't care.

The quality is there, but you have to wonder if he's the right type of person to get us out of the hole we dug for ourselves.

But someone like Perisic just might revive the winner inside him.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I think he was/is a Tootsie sympathizer.
I am not. The guy fucked up the coaching hires which messed up everything else. Its not the player transfers that I see as the biggest factor. Utimately I see Agnelli as the bigger problem.

Jury is still out on the new guys, they'll have good transfers and bad. But the coach decision is what will make or break this team and I don't like what I am seeing thus far.

Agnelli is the common denominator. I am a huge Beppe fan

- - - Updated - - -

Are you always so insufferable, you miserable prick?
That's a bit out of left field but whatever makes you sleep at night.

Jul 13, 2010
People are stressing out about his wages, but it's natural for a free transfer to offer more. It has always been the case. Khedira, Ramsey were all overpaid. I just hope this time it will actually be worth it

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Welcome home champ.

Or is it back to another vacation? Lel.

Very happy with the transfer in any event. He’s coming back to familiar settings and to a coach he did excellent under. Hopefully the last few years at ManUtd were just being at the wrong club at the wrong time and he will find his mojo back here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
7,5 + bonuses is fine. I remember a YouTube clip about Pogba and Allegri during training. He calling him mister all the time and Allegri actually owning him during some exercises. Lol

Glad this is a free transfer. Hope he stays injury free, then this will be an awesome transfer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)