Paul Pogba (46 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
the past 365 days. You’re welcome.

I'm glad you replied it seems you know the history you pick and chose let's see if you know the DETAILS:

Paul Jogba "PAST 365 days details"
1 goal 9 assist

Brighton--- 1 assist
BURNLEY----- goal
Newcastle ------2 assists match rating 9
Southamoton ---------1 assist
Man City---- (his only big game contribution in a 4-1 loss) 1 assist
Leeds READY?? 4 assists match rating 9.4 lolz

While those performances against third rate opponents might raise this clowns stats, it means absolutely zero.
He is a nobody not only in big games, but even against mid table teams
Is this the player you want as next rabiot? There are average players I like but don't call this mother fucker WC and don't spit bullshit stats, just be honest say you have a poster of pogsy on the wall and would love to see him dab its more respectable.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
This move will end up being really underwhelming. He is just moving from English Union to Italian Union. He won't have the luxury of playing alongside top players like France or Juventus of old.

Only saving grace is the slow pace and general lack of quality in the league but I don't expect him to have a huge impact like his first stint.

Plus biggest concern are his injuries. With our incompetent medical staff and the poor conditioning of our players in general, this becomes an even big of a worry than it already is.

Hope I'm wrong but I don't expect great things from him at this stage in his career.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I remember years ago during his first stint myself and another member or two (@Hydde was that you?) Said exactly that (4231 type system with him behind the cf) and most people here got their panties in a twist thinking he is capable of both.
He will never have the type of workrate and acumen to be a factor on both ends of the field, especially in a consistent way, so to get the most out of him he needs to be put in front where his once in a year meme highlight backheel pass or shot can create some problems for some average defence, that's our best shot with him..
otherwise he is another overpaid fagiot type player and I'd actually rate him lower defensively.
Dont remember that i mentioned that but could be possible, or maybe not.

In what i agree with you is that this overpaid idiot will come again to have some nice vacations like in the good old times.

Just give him the 10 and lets enjoy the show in this thread everyweek. This club is good at that

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
That's just because you don't like to give Conte any credit in general and in this case for starting him off with desciplline and he already had the hunger..

Agree to disagree that he lost it at United..he didn't, he never had the acumen or workrate to begin with, I think playing with our past players fitted him but that was before pockets full of cash....and realistically outside the league he's never done shit for us to be called WC mezzala? Please..
I didn’t say anything about Conte. Not sure what that has to do with this. Of course he got his start under Conte, and that helped form him as a player. But he kept that discipline and work ethic right through his two years under Allegri and was an absolute star in the 2015-16 season. After our slow start he was a major reason for our 25 match unbeaten run to the scudetto. Outside the league? You mean like his fantastic performance at the Allianz where he, Morty, and Cuadrado dominated Bayern and would have seen us through if not for an absurd offside call on a Morty goal that was a good metre onside and then an Evra brainfart. He had some great games for us in CL. Dortmund before his injury. Return leg against Madrid in semis. Assisted the winner (tying goal that sent us through), had 3 tackles, 3 clearances, won 4 aerial duels. Immense match from him.

Anyways, I don’t want to be defending him. He’s been a complete clown since he left, and his injury record is terrifying. I’m against his return and have always been. If he comes, I’ll hope I’m wrong about current Pogba, but I’m pretty worried we’re right about him being washed.

Last edited:
Mar 9, 2006
I didn’t say anything about Conte. Not sure what that has to do with this. Of course he got his start under Conte, and that helped form him as a player. But he kept that discipline and work ethic right through his two years under Allegri and was an absolute star in the 2015-16 season. After our slow start he was a major reason for our 25 match unbeaten run to the scudetto. Outside the league? You mean like his fantastic performance at the Allianz where he, Morty, and Cuadrado dominated Bayern and would have seen us through if not for an absurd offside call on a Morty goal that was a good metre onside and then an Evra brainfart. He had some great games for us in CL. Dortmund before his injury. Return leg against Madrid in semis. Assisted the winner, had 3 tackles, 3 clearances, won 4 aerial duels. Immense match from him.

Anyways, I don’t want to be defending him. He’s been a complete clown since he left, and his injury record is terrifying. I’m against his return and have always been. If he comes, I’ll hope I’m wrong about current Pogba, but I’m pretty worried we’re right about him being washed.
:vdp::vdp::vdp::vdp:

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Paul :touched:

Say what you want about Cherubini and Arrivabene

But so far it's Locatelli, Vlahovic and Pogba. Not bad
Doesn't match up to Ronaldo and De Ligt. And remember we were excited about Kulu and Rabiot.

It's not about this transfer or that. We are the richest and biggest club in Italy and still one of the biggest clubs in the world.

It's about the collective that they build and the coach getting them to gel together and deliver on the pitch.

United's guy can cite ten more big name signings but what's the end result?

Mar 9, 2006
Doesn't match up to Ronaldo and De Ligt. And remember we were excited about Kulu and Rabiot.

It's not about this transfer or that. We are the richest and biggest club in Italy and still one of the biggest clubs in the world.

It's about the collective that they build and the coach getting them to gel together and deliver on the pitch.

United's guy can cite ten more big name signings but what's the end result?
There shouldn't be any excitement about Pogba's transfer, the only good thing about it is that it's a "free" transfer. On average he has missed around 15 matches per season for United and it's a disaster. Also he needs somebody like Kante/Matuidi/Khedira around him to do the dirty job.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)