Paul Pogba (120 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
But that simply was not true during his first stint here. He was a beast, even after Vidal and Pirlo left and even after Marchisio got injured. His best season by a margin for us was 15-16. Looked like a top 5 CM in all football from November until the end of the season. His consistency and effort fell off a cliff at United and I think this has potential to be a disastrous signing given his wages, but we don’t need to revise what he was in the past for us. He was a world class mezzala for us.
That's just because you don't like to give Conte any credit in general and in this case for starting him off with desciplline and he already had the hunger..

Agree to disagree that he lost it at United..he didn't, he never had the acumen or workrate to begin with, I think playing with our past players fitted him but that was before pockets full of cash....and realistically outside the league he's never done shit for us to be called WC mezzala? Please..

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
If this actually happens Fabiana, Pedulla, and Schira should get most of the credit. Fabiana was all over it months ago, same with Pedulla. Schira has been good the past couple of weeks.

- - - Updated - - -

weep
Albanese and Fabiana follow Juventus for GDS. They aren’t as retarded as some of the other GDS journalists.

I like Schira - think he’s very underrated as a transfer guy. I think he’s a secret Juventino as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Never had it before but it sure looks delicious
It’s a very nice combination of Banana and Coffee I must say. Get it from my local Italian restaurant and it’s just *chefs kiss*

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Just need Paredes to complete this midfield.

- - - Updated - - -

POGBA HAS SAID JUVE

THE GREAT RETURN

PAUL IS BIANCONERO

The French player will sign a contract until 2025 of 7.5mln per year plus bonus. Things that were decisive for the yes: Allegri, the project and... the heart.
(Gds front page)

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
99th percentile among all CMs in Europe in assists per/90. 85th percentile in shot creation, 90th percentile in progressive passes. But sure, once a year highlight pass. You nailed it.
When? 2018 when he put up somewhat respectable numbers? Per what cost? Cost of two decent mids?
Also anyone that still thinks this past his peak jebroni is or will be WC is the reason why such over hyped players exist.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 105)