Paul Pogba (51 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
The youth threads need you @DanielSz

Don't waste all your effort and energy beating your meatsicle to Pogba - spread the jizz.

- - - Updated - - -

But hey, let's just give him a shitload of money and hope he regains form and his injury problems go away. The holy water @ Piedmonte will take care of all that.

- - - Updated - - -

Dybarbie is off to Inter.

You should follow his footsteps and fuck off to Forzainter forum

eat-shit-gif-12.gif

Eg4e.gif

footupyoass-foot.gif

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
If he overcomes his injuries (big if) he can be more impactful playing at the slower tempo of Serie A and especially our pulling teeth tempo. His creativity and decision making with the ball at his feet are his main strength and wouldn't be so exposed for his jogging as much as he is at Utd.

However this is more investment in slow tempo approach. This is not a player that thrives in a high work rate high pressing environment.

Also mentally he is a midget, he is not a player that will rise up to big occasions.

It's a signal of what we are building towards. Really unfortunate

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
If he overcomes his injuries (big if) he can be more impactful playing at the slower tempo of Serie A and especially our pulling teeth tempo. His creativity and decision making with the ball at his feet are his main strength and wouldn't be so exposed for his jogging as much as he is at Utd.

However this is more investment in slow tempo approach. This is not a player that thrives in a high work rate high pressing environment.

Also mentally he is a midget, he is not a player that will rise up to big occasions.

It's a signal of what we are building towards. Really unfortunate
lol. He was one of France’s best players in the 2018 WC final.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
lol. He was one of France’s best players in the 2018 WC final.
Short bursts of form riding a high wave of team energy he can do for sure. Even at United he would get these patches and makes everyone believe he is past his struggles.

His problem there was always longevity/consistency. That's why he was so frustrating the talent was there and he had so many false dawns.

But week on week the consistency of an entire league season that's where he struggles. He keeps falling back into old habits of jogging, downing tools, low workrate. Really not too different from Cassano or even Balotelli (remember his hot form with Italy?)

Euros and world cups are condensed competitions in a short time frame. That suits moody players like him who can't sustain their high level across a league season.

CL in comparison is divided across the entire season.

ggnoree

Jul 24, 2009
This must be a joke - if Dybala's injuries are a concern then in what world is signing Pogba on massive wages not a concern? Otherwise if he is motivated he can deliver

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Going by his days at juve rather than the jogba at man utd.
His days at Juve started under drill Sargeant Conte and his teammates were who? Vidal there to wipe jogbas ass..Pirlo there to take pressure off and I mean waaay off, Pirlo the all time greatest handler of a football...Marchisio quietly and subtly covering holes left open.. compare it to now.

Plus his ass was hungry first for money and second for medals, now he is secured financially plus we have Max as a motivator. Unless he cuts his wages way down, we don't need an additional rabiot+highlight tricks twice a season.

Bananaman

May 14, 2020
Seems a bit of a boring move going back to Juve, what's he going to achieve there that he didn't already do before? I thought he would try something different in a new league but I guess he's not brave enough to do that. Not that I care where he ends up mind you, he's been a huge flop for us. I am just relieved that we won't be stuck with a rapidly declining Pogba on huge wages. Looks like he will be Juve's problem now, rather you then us that's for sure. Maybe he'll do a bit better in the slower paced serie a, after all it seems to be a comfortable retirement home for past it prem players lately.

I knew he would leave as soon as Ten Hag was appointed, after all Ten Hag demands team players that work hard and put the team ahead of themselves. As soon as Pogba got wind of what kind of manager Ten Hag was he wanted none of it. Allegri will no doubt surround him with a couple of work horses so that he doesn't have to run and can drift about dabbing and moon walking during games with his spiky multi coloured hair boosting his follower count on twitter and instagram.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I remember years ago during his first stint myself and another member or two (@Hydde was that you?) Said exactly that (4231 type system with him behind the cf) and most people here got their panties in a twist thinking he is capable of both.
He will never have the type of workrate and acumen to be a factor on both ends of the field, especially in a consistent way, so to get the most out of him he needs to be put in front where his once in a year meme highlight backheel pass or shot can create some problems for some average defence, that's our best shot with him..
otherwise he is another overpaid fagiot type player and I'd actually rate him lower defensively.
But that simply was not true during his first stint here. He was a beast, even after Vidal and Pirlo left and even after Marchisio got injured. His best season by a margin for us was 15-16. Looked like a top 5 CM in all football from November until the end of the season. His consistency and effort fell off a cliff at United and I think this has potential to be a disastrous signing given his wages, but we don’t need to revise what he was in the past for us. He was a world class mezzala for us.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Seems a bit of a boring move going back to Juve, what's he going to achieve there that he didn't already do before? I thought he would try something different in a new league but I guess he's not brave enough to do that. Not that I care where he ends up mind you, he's been a huge flop for us. I am just relieved that we won't be stuck with a rapidly declining Pogba on huge wages. Looks like he will be Juve's problem now, rather you then us that's for sure. Maybe he'll do a bit better in the slower paced serie a, after all it seems to be a comfortable retirement home for past it prem players lately.

I knew he would leave as soon as Ten Hag was appointed, after all Ten Hag demands team players that work hard and put the team ahead of themselves. As soon as Pogba got wind of what kind of manager Ten Hag was he wanted none of it. Allegri will no doubt surround him with a couple of work horses so that he doesn't have to run and can drift about dabbing and moon walking during games with his spiky multi coloured hair boosting his follower count on twitter and instagram.
It doesn't change the fact that we took him for free from you, then sold him back to you for 100mln and now we're taking him back for free again :lol3:

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013

Butthurt much? Lol. The reason he sucked at United is because United sucks ass. He still bosses it with France and was a beast at Juve.
Enjoy the Europa League. If CR37 leaves, you won’t even make it to the Conference League next year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)