Paul Pogba (213 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
He shares in the overall success or failure of the club, but his level of accountability is less defined than Agnelli for example or Beppe or others who have a very defined scope of work.

You dont know what exactly he is or isn't doing well. Doesn't mean he is not actually doing work, we just don't have visibility into it is all.
Please enlighten us on what his responsibilities are in his role, if you would be so kind.

Cc @JCK

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jan 22, 2016
Bringing Pogba for free with decresed salary while there are oil clubs like City and Paris who at the moment, are all over him is an excellent business.

Our team will improve dramatically upon his arrival. Having him, Di Maria and Chiesa feeding Vlahovic next season is just fap worthy. :tuttosport:

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
"#Pogba requested a 10mln€ salary plus bonus from #Juventus, who replied with a counter offer of 9mln€ plus 3mln€ bonus. Between tonight and tomorrow there should be a new update."

[Momblano - Juventibus via @AroundJuventus]

- - - Updated - - -

❌ Paul #Pogba is not a priority of #PSG.

[Momblano - Juventibus via @AroundJuventus]

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Zakaria is a 6 for me. I actually wouldn't hate him in a 3 man midfield with Pogba because he can defend while Pogba is dabbing, like Matuidi.

Locatelli I think can play as an 8 but not the most advanced one.
The thing with Zakaria is, he's a 6 in a 2 man midfield. Where he has a distributor next to him. But as the deepest mid in a 3 man midfield, who knows how he will do. Probably well when we defend deep, but I don't know if he has the vision and passing ability to transition the ball forward. So Locatelli would stay deep then. And that's why we are looking for a Jorginho or Paredes I think

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
The thing with Zakaria is, he's a 6 in a 2 man midfield. Where he has a distributor next to him. But as the deepest mid in a 3 man midfield, who knows how he will do. Probably well when we defend deep, but I don't know if he has the vision and passing ability to transition the ball forward. So Locatelli would stay deep then. And that's why we are looking for a Jorginho or Paredes I think
I think so too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 195)