Paul Pogba (33 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
What if that meeting today was actually about extra funds for SMS (on top of Pogba?) I know Albanese said the meeting had nothing to do with Juve but I dont buy it, not if Nedved was actually present as well.
getting both of them can be guaranteed for having solid midfielder line. at least a AM and a DM If we don't spend for a defensive midfielder then we will have the same results next season regardless of who else we get.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I don't really know. Some internal operations role but that's exactly why I find it hard to blame him or think the club current struggles undoes his legacy at the club in any way.
Right bc his role as VP of the club has zero effect on the clubs success. Either way no matter what he does it doesn’t change his legacy.

Perfect logic amigo

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Right bc his role as VP of the club has zero effect on the clubs success. Either way no matter what he does it doesn’t change his legacy.

Perfect logic amigo
He shares in the overall success or failure of the club, but his level of accountability is less defined than Agnelli for example or Beppe or others who have a very defined scope of work.

You dont know what exactly he is or isn't doing well. Doesn't mean he is not actually doing work, we just don't have visibility into it is all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)