Paul Pogba (55 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
May 23, 2013
He wouldn't be the same player with us either. Without Pirlo, Vidal and Marchisio to carry him.
I agree. But ironically his best period of form for Juventus was in the second half of his last season when Pirlo and Vidal were already sold and Marchisio sadly tore his ACL.

- - - Updated - - -

IMO Pogba just needs one world class midfielder next to him to set the tone and he will dominate.

However, he is injury prone and definitely won't have a WC midfield partner so id rather not sign him.

Real shame that he left though. Both Pogba and Neymar were primed to be the next big thing yet stupid transfers and mentalities messed up their careers.

Imagine telling someone in 2015 that in 2022 De Bruyne and Salah would be levels above Pogba and Neymar

Buy on AliExpress.com

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I agree. But ironically his best period of form for Juventus was in the second half of his last season when Pirlo and Vidal were already sold and Marchisio sadly tore his ACL.

- - - Updated - - -

IMO Pogba just needs one world class midfielder next to him to set the tone and he will dominate.

However, he is injury prone and definitely won't have a WC midfield partner so id rather not sign him.

Real shame that he left though. Both Pogba and Neymar were primed to be the next big thing yet stupid transfers and mentalities messed up their careers.

Imagine telling someone in 2015 that in 2022 De Bruyne and Salah would be levels above Pogba and Neymar
or that Benzema would be the best striker in 2022

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
A cool million per game for a player from their academy. And most of them subpar. Oof :lol:
I remember when Mourinho arrived and talked about how he needs only 4 players to fix Manu (Ibra, Bailey, Mkhitaryan, Pogba), but Pogba didn't even fit into his 4231. He already got Mkhitaryan for AM, they had wingers, but they needed players for the double pivot. And he went for Pogba, after he just had a WC season playing in the final 3rd a lot. Makes no sense no matter how good Pogba was

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009

This moment right here signalled the end of his career as a professional footballer

What a joke he turned out to be

And what a joke we are if this guy is supposed to be our 'dream signing'. How the mighty have fallen.
I would have understood if he left for Real or something, but Utd? Man wasted his career because he wanted more likes on social media.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)