Paul Pogba (74 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
#Pogba is considering renewing with #ManchesterUnited thanks to #TenHag. At the moment, #Juventus are not willing to spend a lot for his salary.

[TuttoJuve via @AroundJuventus]

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
fuck manure but this title to some article encompasses jogba characteristics perfectly.
Which is why it's hard to justify his wages because it's hard to know what it is you are getting exactly.
You getting a reliable DM? No. Regista? Passer? AM to count on? None. What you get is a jack of all trades but master of none.

Manchester United have grown frustrated by what Pogba is not – instead of working with what he is

Last edited:

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Injured again today, he’s not the player he was in his first stint with us. Better to leave his time at Juve as a memory than trying to rehash it. I’d prefer we go for talented hungry players who are made out of granite not glass

Mar 9, 2006
Injured again today, he’s not the player he was in his first stint with us. Better to leave his time at Juve as a memory than trying to rehash it. I’d prefer we go for talented hungry players who are made out of granite not glass
He's finished, won't justify sign up bonus, won't justify big ass salary. He belongs to MLS and to the list of "what could have been" players. Still won 2 world cups tho.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
That squad looks decent, but nothing spectacular tbh. I'm quite sure France have had much better squads in the past.

- - - Updated - - -

Qatar 2022 Inshallah, where they will pulverize Der Ingerland 4-1 in the QFs, a game from which the Britbongs will never recover, confined to the abyss of football darkness and anonymity forever!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)