Paul Pogba (128 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Strickland

May 17, 2019
He has 1782 minutes this season and he's out for the rest of the season. In Juventus terms thats about as much as Berna, MDS and Bentancur played this season for Juve. 19/20 Pogba was the same - 1608 minutes. And that's probably something that'll get worse in his thirties. Pogba is 10 times as talented as Ramsey is, but the sheer amount of injuries this guy gets makes me afraid that this might be another Ramsey nightmare for us.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Exc: My understanding is that Vincenzo Raiola, cousin of Mino, and Paul Pogba have been talking to several clubs, not just in the Premier League.

Told Paul Pogba has held talks with Juventus and PSG in recent days along with Vincenzo Raiola, cousin of Mino. Understand despite the French champions offering a similar wage to Juventus, the Man United midfielder is more likely to head back to Turin in the summer.

Man City's interest is there, but the trouble the club have is that they are unable to formally offer Pogba anything until the end of the season. Believe under the current laws Juventus, of Serie A, can.

[Jacque Talbot]

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
How this guy gets injured when he's afraid of the ball? Lol
If simone pepe had this guys physique he'd be worth €150m and top five best mid in the world on workrate alone... fuck this useless living meme who can cover the field in five strides but jogs instead.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Wonder what the salary number is? I thinking less than what it is now. LOL Juve really interested in this guy. LOL he's offering to lower his salary, he knows no team in their right mind will pay you what you make presently. And too many in US sports when they get less, somehow seem to produce less.

This guy is too smart to fall for that crap.
:mauri:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 104)