Paul Pogba (53 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Carlos Primera

Il Vecchio Signore
Mar 29, 2009
I can never understand why this guy went to Man Utd in the first place. Did he believe with the arrival of Jose and Ibrahimovic that he stood a better chance than at with Juve?
He moved because he thought playing for perhaps the most famous club in the most most watched league in the world would give him a bigger platform to grow his “Brand”. The move was never about silverware, that was secondary-tertiary even-, because if Paul was truly ever about winning like the ATG’s, he would have stayed here. That right there tells you everything about Pogba. I loved the guy to death when he was here but now Id be hesitant to have him back give where his mental and physical state is at.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
( #Tuttosport ) #Pogba - #MachesterUnited the end. Juventus is there and offers the Octopus a contract with rich bonuses linked to performance and results. Impossible to reach the current 15 million, the special relationship that the Frenchman has with the coach could be decisive
[Mirko Nicolino]

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
@Nico Schira?

Looks like a fraud 'journalist' to me

Edit : It is fake
Fixed it for you

Romano and even Agresti may repeat what other journalists have said (it is called news confirmation, happens all the time in NBA especially) but they are both well established working for reputable media companies with proven track record. Schira is a glorified forum guru who has absolutely no sources or knowledge. Claims to work for GdS but there are no articles by him ever written there. Just an utter hack

Last edited:

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Romano is posting his shit when the whole world already knows about it. He's as much of a guru as Putin is a democrat.
A lot of times yes, but a lot of times he breaks news too. Big Chelsea summer for example. And that is what reporters with big companies behind them do. In the NBA one guy breaks news, but then dozens of other reliable reporters confirm the news from their sources. It isn't just about breaking news, being reliable is much more important IMO.

Point is he is a proven, reliable reporter and actually works for the biggest media company in Italy. He markets himself, he's cringey at times, but he is an actual reliable reporter who is respected among other reporters. Schira is none of that as proven above. In fact, I've seen Agresti and others literally make fun of him in replies to each other. He is a 'fan' who somehow convinced people he has sources by sending out thousands of tweets and one eventually hits.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)