Paul Pogba (62 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
What @pitbull said, he’s got a point about Pogba but not sure why he’s hating on Griezmann. Probably just another case of “things were better in my day”

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Juventino★★★;5703160 said:
most of them used to compete with each other and against more quality defenders and midfielders.

Del Piero, Shevchenko, Ronaldo played against Nesta, Maldini, Cannavaro, Hierro, R. Carlos, Montero, De Boer, Stam, Davids, Vieira, Redondo, Simeone, Keane, Scholes, Giggs, Figo, Nedved... etc

no more same quality players nowadays. that's why C. Ronaldo and Messi having free scoring records, yes they are class above their contenders but it also means quality had declined, way less competition.

high scoring results.
no tough and quality defenders, only a few exceptions.
DM position is almost dead.
no more classic no. 9 strikers.
man marking is completely dead.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
I don't think its high scoring results per say, but I think the gap between the biggest teams and the rest has become bigger, so the high scoring results I think are exclusive to the biggest teams, and especially to the likes of Real and Barca. Now all this is based on perception, but does anyone have facts to back this up? do the top teams score more goals in these seasons in the CL and top five leagues than they used to in the 90's and early 2000's? Is @Alen still around by the way, he used to produce these kinda stats all the time back in the day :p

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I don't think its high scoring results per say, but I think the gap between the biggest teams and the rest has become bigger, so the high scoring results I think are exclusive to the biggest teams, and especially to the likes of Real and Barca. Now all this is based on perception, but does anyone have facts to back this up? do the top teams score more goals in these seasons in the CL and top five leagues than they used to in the 90's and early 2000's? Is @Alen still around by the way, he used to produce these kinda stats all the time back in the day :p
I’ve been trying to school the ign’ant mofos here with facts but due to my typical American job I don’t have a lot of free time.

Apr 29, 2006
So Pogba and Mourinho are not even speaking to each other. Definitely Pogba is on the move... Fantastic!!!

Would we try to intercept? Sure... The real question is who is the competition and where he wants to go!!! God forbid its PSG!!!

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Dugarry :howler: One of the worst players to ever wear the French and Milan jerseys.

His goal-scoring record :touched:
He was greatfor Bordeaux and Birmingham. Small club maverick and icon, really. Also not really a scorer.

- - - Updated - - -

Today's players are better athletes and the 90s players were better footballers.
For sure. I always thinking physically inferior players have to be that much better skill-wise to make it. You could say that about any sport, I guess.

That's why CRonaldo so good, he has a lot of both.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 40)