Paul Pogba (134 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Ok faggots. Once your beloved Messi or CR7 guide their country to a World Cup, I'll take off my "nostalgic glasses" and join your dick tugging parade. Until then, I advise the Pseudo Albanian and American Jew to stick to Lacrosse or other sports they grew up watching before soccer became mainstream in the year 2000, and those innocent children actually became aware of what a "soccer" ball is.
So Iniesta > Platini

Glad we agree on something :tup:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Just following your logic. I do rate Iniesta as best mid of all time so it’s not like I’m being facetious or anything. But knowing that you do too brings me joy and makes me think you’re not completely clueless when it comes to soccer.
:cookie: :touched: Soccer :howler:

Btw, aren't you the same guy that rates Lebron as the GOAT? I can't take you seriously. I'm sorry.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Its difficult to say, but at club level, I don't think Pirlo had a better season than 11/12. Age isn't always a factor though, look at Dzeko for example. Anyway like I said, time frames need to be established as do how players are allocated. Del Piero for example arguably had his best years in the 90s as did Brazilian Ronaldo, however they are were still world class players in the 2000s. Hence Xiavi, Iniesta, Ibrahimovic etc covered both pre and post messi-ronaldo dominance.
im not asking you when he had a better season, but when he was a better player

- - - Updated - - -

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
:tup: Excellent. I honestly couldn't care less what you think. Do yourself a favor and put me on the ignore list. You don't need to read my posts, and I don't have to suffer through your garbage posts :baus:
https://www.theguardian.com/sport/blog/2016/jun/20/lebron-james-cleveland-cavaliers-nba-title-goat

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:howler: That article :rofl: Posted by some fat middle aged man who probably never played the game but has the privilege to be a sports journalist.

Rates Iniesta as the best midfielder of all time, Cronaldo as the greatest footballer that ever lived, and Lebron as the GOAT. I'm not sure if I'm talking to a mature adult or an angsty teenage boy.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
:howler: That article :rofl: Posted by some fat middle aged man who probably never played the game but has the privilege to be a sports journalist.

Rates Iniesta as the best midfielder of all time, Cronaldo as the greatest footballer that ever lived, and Lebron as the GOAT. I'm not sure if I'm talking to a mature adult or an angsty teenage boy.
I never said Ronaldo was the greatest, imo that would be Messi.

Also not sure how rating Iniesta as the best mid is such a bad thing. He's won literally everything, is incredibly impressive to watch, been a key player in multiple tournaments as well as very consistent in his entire career. It really is hard to have a better career than Iniesta, not to mention better skills.

If anything, you sound like the angsty boy who won't even provide arguments supporting your claim and instead just post emojis and use insults for everything. Try to be a little more open minded, that's my advice.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Both Messi and Iniesta are great footballers, but not the greatest of all time. I'd put Maradona and Pele ahead of Messi. As for greatest midfielder, there's only Zidane for me. I'd definitely place Iniesta in my top 10, but I find it hard to rate players in this era so highly, as the competition isn't as tough. The top teams are too OP, and the gap between the best teams and the rest is ever increasing. You just need to look at how mediocre international football, not just club football, has become to realize the diminishing quality. I used to enjoy watching the World Cup, seeing stacked Brazil, Argentina, and even Italy teams. Now, a solid and industrious Germany is doing well, but there aren't really any standout players on that team; they're a great collective, but that's about it.

Messi has failed his country on countless occasions, Ronaldo's Portugal win in spite of and not because of him, and teams like Brazil, Italy, and Holland look a pale shadow, a cheap imitation of their former selves.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Both Messi and Iniesta are great footballers, but not the greatest of all time. I'd put Maradona and Pele ahead of Messi. As for greatest midfielder, there's only Zidane for me. I'd definitely place Iniesta in my top 10, but I find it hard to rate players in this era so highly, as the competition isn't as tough. The top teams are too OP, and the gap between the best teams and the rest is ever increasing. You just need to look at how mediocre international football, not just club football, has become to realize the diminishing quality. I used to enjoy watching the World Cup, seeing stacked Brazil, Argentina, and even Italy teams. Now, a solid and industrious Germany is doing well, but there aren't really any standout players on that team; they're a great collective, but that's about it.

Messi has failed his country on countless occasions, Ronaldo's Portugal win in spite of and not because of him, and teams like Brazil, Italy, and Holland look a pale shadow, a cheap imitation of their former selves.
Platini would be above Zidane IMO

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007

While I agree on WCs being boring lately, I think its because of the game trying to conquer every market possible and the head of FIFA trying to get every dollar possible in their pockets, the talent is still there, but the format is retarded. The amount of small teams, the host countries and timing of international breaks is ruining everything

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010

See, that wasn’t so hard :p

I think a lot of the WC being more “boring” is due to players being on a more similar level. Back then, there were countries with players who played football as a hobby and had other jobs. Now the field has evened out a lot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 121)