Paul Pogba (80 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:baus: Sure thing. They are major contributors, but they would never have won alone. Case in point: Argentina haven't won shit since forever, and Portugal won Euro 2016 in spite of Ronaldo's contributions. Put Ronaldo or Messi in an Arsenal, Dortmund, or Roma, and I doubt they win as much, if anything at all.

- - - Updated - - -

That is just a ridiculous statement to make.
Ok. Perhaps I exaggerated a little, hyperbole if you will. I stand corrected though. CR7 is a beast, a physical specimen, a supreme footballer, but he is not at the same level as R9.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Ok. Perhaps I exaggerated a little, hyperbole if you will. I stand corrected though. CR7 is a beast, a physical specimen, a supreme footballer, but he is not at the same level as R9.
It is just a really difficult comparison to make. Physical fitness is a tremendous part of football and clearly R9's knees couldn't take it at some point. That too is a talent or a weakness. If you ask me which was the more entertaining player, the answer is obvious though...

Nov 1, 2002
C. Ronaldo and Messi are enjoying talentless phase, they have no challenge.

Brazilian Ronaldo played in an era full of talents in every position...just look at teams like Parma, Chelsea, Fiorentina, Ajax during his time. even bottom teams had 2-3 players to be feared.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Apr 29, 2006
Seems like you care an awful lot about Ronaldo's empty legacy at Inter, the difference between us is that I don't, he's just an enormous sour grape in my eyes, might as well have retired in 2002, was an integral part of some of the most stupid football teams of his era like Milans Brazilian circus, 2006 Brazil with 4 forward frontline, Los Galacticos and so on.
I don't care about 'Ronaldo's legacy at Inter', but I do care about football. One can easily deduct that from the amount of time I spend here alone.

I was at the phase you are currently over a decade ago. I've grown up since. Surely, Inter are a circus where the clowns are running the show. It shines through and guess what - they're the ones that suffered the most and will continue to do so in the long term. It is their fault at the end. But even a broken clock is right twice a day, ah?!

"Ronaldo was football." - No way around that statement, unless you weren't watching. If our current team can close down MSN or BBC, I can only imagine what the defenses from the 90s would do to them. Have you seen the challenges they were making in Spain, never mind Italy in those days?

Also never forget that spitting over Milan and Inter frivolously, is like spitting towards the sky. Watch for the fallout. While this Milan circus was open they won just as much CLs as we did in our entire history.

Don't get carried away by stats and stiles too much. If Zidane can tell you Ronaldo was 'the best' even for him - no need to include other players into the discussion.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I don't care about 'Ronaldo's legacy at Inter', but I do care about football. One can easily deduct that from the amount of time I spend here alone.

I was at the phase you are currently over a decade ago. I've grown up since. Surely, Inter are a circus where the clowns are running the show. It shines through and guess what - they're the ones that suffered the most and will continue to do so in the long term. It is their fault at the end. But even a broken clock is right twice a day, ah?!

"Ronaldo was football." - No way around that statement, unless you weren't watching. If our current team can close down MSN or BBC, I can only imagine what the defenses from the 90s would do to them. Have you seen the challenges they were making in Spain, never mind Italy in those days?

Also never forget that spitting over Milan and Inter frivolously, is like spitting towards the sky. Watch for the fallout. While this Milan circus was open they won just as much CLs as we did in our entire history.

Don't get carried away by stats and stiles too much. If Zidane can tell you Ronaldo was 'the best' even for him - no need to include other players into the discussion.
It sounds like you care about your opinion of football not the game itself. Football will be fine without you gloryfying R9, let it go. And Ronaldo wasnt part of CL winning Milan, he was part of the joke team that won nothing.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
I will be surprised if he's not pushing for a move

Paul also should take a big look in the mirror and if I was him I would deactivate social media and focus on football only

Hair cuts and emojis are clearly his priority right now and it's no wonder he's shit on the pitch

Fred

Oct 2, 2003

Huh?

Apr 29, 2006
It sounds like you care about your opinion of football not the game itself. Football will be fine without you gloryfying R9, let it go. And Ronaldo wasnt part of CL winning Milan, he was part of the joke team that won nothing.
Ronaldo went to Milan 95 kilograms and was still scoring goals very few players could. That is talent extraordinaire. If Messi/Ronaldo or almost all players are out of their shape by such a huge margin they wouldn't be able to compete, let alone still score amazing goals. I am not glorifying R9, he just is. Saying he isn't is just as pathetic as being an Inter fan calling Buffon a grandpa, who is past it since 2010. BTW, Buffon shares my opinion regarding R9, but I guess he is in error too. :snoop:

"Football will be fine without" ... any player you can mention. Life would be fine without both of us and this conversation, yet we are talking about it. Such generalizations bring very little to the table imho.

Barca and RM with their 'best ever players', accompanied by the other great players of the day. Was this your question?

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Saying our current team close down MSN and BBC as if we always do is false. Last season's we did for Barca and then Madrid destroyed us, three season ago it was the reverse, we did for Madrid then Barca destroyed us

We're more shaky in defence than last season as well

Apr 29, 2006
Saying our current team close down MSN and BBC as if we always do is false. Last season's we did for Barca and then Madrid destroyed us, three season ago it was the reverse, we did for Madrid then Barca destroyed us

We're more shaky in defence than last season as well
I know that, but we did it. Less so with BBC, than MSN but that is beside my point. I will never forget how happy we were when our top team managed to beat post-injury R9 and Zizou's Galacticos, yet they had less top players then than they do now on other positions and we had a better all around team.

R9 still nut-megged both Thuram and Zambrotta and was doing solo runs versus 3 defenders.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Ronaldo went to Milan 95 kilograms and was still scoring goals very few players could. That is talent extraordinaire. If Messi/Ronaldo or almost all players are out of their shape by such a huge margin they wouldn't be able to compete, let alone still score amazing goals. I am not glorifying R9, he just is. Saying he isn't is just as pathetic as being an Inter fan calling Buffon a grandpa, who is past it since 2010. BTW, Buffon shares my opinion regarding R9, but I guess he is in error too. :snoop:

"Football will be fine without" ... any player you can mention. Life would be fine without both of us and this conversation, yet we are talking about it. Such generalizations bring very little to the table imho.

Barca and RM with their 'best ever players', accompanied by the other great players of the day. Was this your question?
R9 got no respect for Juve, therefore I got no respect for him, Padoin is 10 times the champion.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Juventino★★★;5702600 said:
C. Ronaldo and Messi are enjoying talentless phase, they have no challenge.

Brazilian Ronaldo played in an era full of talents in every position...just look at teams like Parma, Chelsea, Fiorentina, Ajax during his time. even bottom teams had 2-3 players to be feared.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
There are talents, but Leo and CR are a level above.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Don't tell me there are as many quality players or as good players as there was because that's rubbish.

I'd be pretty happy if this generation was better than the last one was, it simply isn't though

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Don't tell me there are as many quality players or as good players as there was because that's rubbish.

I'd be pretty happy if this generation was better than the last one was, it simply isn't though
Define better tho. What makes the previous generation so much better? And what’s the cutoff point? When does the new one start and the old one begin? We going by decades?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
This, people just wanna wear their rose tinted glasses. CR7 and Messi would’ve been great regardless of the era.
They would have dominated even more in eras that were less focused on tactical discipline and fitness. Its tough for individual attackers to shine now when all 11 players are expected to keep shape and drop back.

Apr 29, 2006
They would have dominated even more in eras that were less focused on tactical discipline and fitness. Its tough for individual attackers to shine now when all 11 players are expected to keep shape and drop back.
:lol:
Their superb fitness and amazing psychological focus would have helped them immensely when one of those 'less tactically disciplined' and friendly 'Monteros' treated their ankle with the gentlest of touches for the 4rd time before receiving an official warning.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
:lol:
Their superb fitness and amazing psychological focus would have helped them immensely when one of those 'less tactically disciplined' and friendly 'Monteros' treated their ankle with the gentlest of touches for the 4rd time before receiving an official warning.
:touched: this same old ridiculous argument as if that would've just stopped fucking Ronaldo jesus christ dude

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 6, Guests: 64)