Paul Pogba (239 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Please guys, use the name C.Ronaldo. CR7 or simply Cristiano.

The real Ronaldo is one and only. The portugese clone might have 66 Ballon D'Fifas, but nobody cares anymore. Fake award. Him and Messi are great players, Ronaldo was il fenomeno!
Ronaldo who? You mean the fat guy still moaning about injustice towards Printer almost 2 decades ago? He's a phenomenal crybaby, deserves ballon d'crocodile awarded

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I have a funny feeling he will creep his way back here. Dear God please don't let it happen, I want a transfer saga involving us so @zizinho can have trouble sleeping then Pogs goes to Valencia or some shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Ronaldo who? You mean the fat guy still moaning about injustice towards Printer almost 2 decades ago? He's a phenomenal crybaby, deserves ballon d'crocodile awarded
Yeah fuck that tranny fucker! Been talking bare shit lately! Viva CR7 the real Ronaldo, the true Fenomeno! Rofatda has nothing on him. Heck he's not even best in Brazil.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I have a funny feeling he will creep his way back here. Dear God please don't let it happen, I want a transfer saga involving us so @zizinho can have trouble sleeping then Pogs goes to Valencia or some shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah fuck that tranny fucker! Been talking bare shit lately! Viva CR7 the real Ronaldo, the true Fenomeno! Rofatda has nothing on him. Heck he's not even best in Brazil.
dude, my fratello would tell me everything before hand

Apr 29, 2006
He can talk whatever he likes. Almost turned an UEFA Inter team into champions, was and always will be their best buy. Without the injuries we are talking about a Pele level, if not better player. Fuck what he says, look how he plays.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
He can talk whatever he likes. Almost turned an UEFA Inter team into champions, was and always will be their best buy. Without the injuries we are talking about a Pele level, if not better player. Fuck what he says, look how he plays.
Nah, their best transfer was Eto'o for Ibra by a country mile

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
cr7 numbers dont lie. Same with messi.

We all love the del pieros and the zidanes.... but lets take off our nostalgia glasses for a second..

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
cr7 numbers dont lie. Same with messi.

We all love the del pieros and the zidanes.... but lets take off our nostalgia glasses for a second..
Doesn't really matter if CR7 is better or not. An era with Del Piero, Ronaldo, Zidane, Beckham and Figo was just a lot more interesting. And because they weren't media trained to death and didn't know they'd be professional players when they were three, they had actual personalities too.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk

Apr 29, 2006
Nah, their best transfer was Eto'o for Ibra by a country mile
Arguable. In terms of on-field success - yes, but then Eto didn't bring them the CL alone. A ton of other (maybe more important) factors were at play.

To this day all around the world the most iconic image of an Inter player is R9 with the Pirelli jersey. Value is simply astonishing and can't easily be measured. A ton of kids who grew up to be players give Inter a chance because of that image. One of those kids was Zlatan. Perhaps Inter couldn't capitalize on marketing income the same way Real Madrid did, but the fault lies in their own stupidity not possibilities. Even the prospects of South America they are signing these days - all look to Inter as the team Ronaldo played for in the best period/competition ever.

When you factor all those things, some of which still carry value to their club - I would say Ronaldo is still the better signing.

To put it in Juventus terms - would you have traded Del Piero for Raul/X, if that brought us another CL. Some players are bigger than trophies and sometimes bigger even than their clubs.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Arguable. In terms of on-field success - yes, but then Eto didn't bring them the CL alone. A ton of other (maybe more important) factors were at play.

To this day all around the world the most iconic image of an Inter player is R9 with the Pirelli jersey. Value is simply astonishing and can't easily be measured. A ton of kids who grew up to be players give Inter a chance because of that image. One of those kids was Zlatan. Perhaps Inter couldn't capitalize on marketing income the same way Real Madrid did, but the fault lies in their own stupidity not possibilities. Even the prospects of South America they are signing these days - all look to Inter as the team Ronaldo played for in the best period/competition ever.

When you factor all those things, some of which still carry value to their club - I would say Ronaldo is still the better signing.

To put it in Juventus terms - would you have traded Del Piero for Raul/X, if that brought us another CL. Some players are bigger than trophies and sometimes bigger even than their clubs.
Seems like you care an awful lot about Ronaldo's empty legacy at Inter, the difference between us is that I don't, he's just an enormous sour grape in my eyes, might as well have retired in 2002, was an integral part of some of the most stupid football teams of his era like Milans Brazilian circus, 2006 Brazil with 4 forward frontline, Los Galacticos and so on.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Bring Ronaldo-9 at juventus by swapping any one player we had during his career pre-injury and we would have won at least 2 cl's.

Make it 5 if he'd never gotten injured

Ronaldo would have been the single best forward in history for the team of juve. Defend and kill an opponent like its no tomorow and then pass it to ronaldo, who needs no team to make goals

Buffon ? Zidane ? Nedved ? Del Piero ?

Inter took the most iconic fenomenon in football history, and wrecked his insane potential to just be the best player in the world when fat and overweight at the dawn of its greatest era

no biggie

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
In terms of marketing and popularity, I think Ronaldo was their best transfer. Inter's popularity was at its peak when Ronaldo was playing for them. (I personally have never liked him)

In terms of success on the pitch, Eto'o for Ibra definitely. They spent the rest of the money on Sneijder and he happened to be one of their best players along with Milito that won them everything. They're never gonna have a season like that in their history again.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and Cristiano is better and surpassed him long back. No doubt in that.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
CR7 and Messi are more consistent and play for super teams; it's the same for the faggots that support the Lebron is the GOAT claim. They ignore the fact that the league is far more imbalanced now, just like football/soccer, than it was back then.

In terms of raw talent and ability, CR7 doesn't even come close to R9. In terms of achievements and accomplishments, of course he does. Both him and that tax evading garden gnome Messi are useless cunts for their respective countries, who usually win in spite of, and not because, them.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
CR7 and Messi are a big reason why their teams are "super" and Ronaldo with his loser mentality was a nice representative of the clown teams he mostly played for

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
CR7 and Messi are more consistent and play for super teams; it's the same for the faggots that support the Lebron is the GOAT claim. They ignore the fact that the league is far more imbalanced now, just like football/soccer, than it was back then.

In terms of raw talent and ability, CR7 doesn't even come close to R9. In terms of achievements and accomplishments, of course he does. Both him and that tax evading garden gnome Messi are useless cunts for their respective countries, who usually win in spite of, and not because, them.

That is just a ridiculous statement to make.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 224)