Paul Pogba (115 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Pogba couldnt beat Sevilla. What difference would he have made last night.

The hype has got to him.

- - - Updated - - -

We need a Vidal more than Pogba.

Imagine a Pjanic-Vidal pairing.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Pogba has regressed too much in this 2 years. Even his Pogbooms dissapeared as he is one of the most wasteful players outside the box.

I also doubt about his mentality...as he seems to be more focused on being a celebrity than a footballer.

His wages are extreme and we just cant pay more to him than to our top striker. No way in hell he deserves that... because it doesnt reflect on the field.

His last year with us was very questionable and he started playing better very late in the last months. So much talent wasted.

Also why on earth we gave him the number 10?

Too many WTfs

If he returns, he will have to eat . hum,ble pie and reduce his salary massively and start from scratch. No way we need to give top dollars to a MANU flop

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Why is this thread so active lately? Do people genuinely believe we will get him back?
Well, considering Pogba has only ever played well for Juventus and consistently sucks for Utd and France, I'm sure he'd consider it.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk

Mar 10, 2009
Pogba has regressed too much in this 2 years. Even his Pogbooms dissapeared as he is one of the most wasteful players outside the box.

I also doubt about his mentality...as he seems to be more focused on being a celebrity than a footballer.

His wages are extreme and we just cant pay more to him than to our top striker. No way in hell he deserves that... because it doesnt reflect on the field.

His last year with us was very questionable and he started playing better very late in the last months. So much talent wasted.

Also why on earth we gave him the number 10?

Too many WTfs

If he returns, he will have to eat . hum,ble pie and reduce his salary massively and start from scratch. No way we need to give top dollars to a MANU flop

This is exactly what I am afraid of to be honest. He'll also cost about 60 million euros to buy back, at least.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
This is exactly what I am afraid of to be honest. He'll also cost about 60 million euros to buy back, at least.
Yup.

i also would want pogba back, but i fear most of us , including me, are driven by nostalgia about that Pogba from his early years here. Now, he is an inmense question mark.

And i dont think Allegri (if he stays) could do something about it because in his last year here, Pogba was already showing glimpses of what was coming (self centerism, social media hypeness, arrogance, toxicity when things went wrong)... and Max was his coach. Now Pogba is way way beyond what you expect from a Juventus pro player in terms of mentality.

Mar 10, 2009
Yup.

i also would want pogba back, but i fear most of us , including me, are driven by nostalgia about that Pogba from his early years here. Now, he is an inmense question mark.

And i dont think Allegri (if he stays) could do something about it because in his last year here, Pogba was already showing glimpses of what was coming (self centerism, social media hypeness, arrogance, toxicity when things went wrong)... and Max was his coach. Now Pogba is way way beyond what you expect from a Juventus pro player in terms of mentality.

Why don't we just buy back Vidal? He won't even cost that much anyway and he's still better than what we have in the centre.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 102)