Paul Pogba (87 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I'm not sure the pay cut would have to be that huge tbh.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk
Would you be OK with him essentially being our highest paid player? I think we would have to pretty much pay him a lot which would make him the top earner (noT necessarily because he would request to specifically be the top earner)

Buy on AliExpress.com

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Would you be OK with him essentially being our highest paid player? I think we would have to pretty much pay him a lot which would make him the top earner (noT necessarily because he would request to specifically be the top earner)
I would be ok with it, he's a high profile player and he'd generate income for Juve with his silly persona and Adidas behind him. Higuain probably doesn't sell half the shirts Pogba does

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Well, we already have Adidas so we can check that box off. :D
We might have Adidas as our shirt maker, but we definitely don't have Adidas actively pushing Juve brand, having one of their main stars as our player would change that. United bought a lot more than a football player and Mourinho is currently giving up a lot more for ManUtd than a football player

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I think it's pretty much a given that he'd be among the top three earners, if not the top earner.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I would be ok with it, he's a high profile player and he'd generate income for Juve with his silly persona and Adidas behind him. Higuain probably doesn't sell half the shirts Pogba does
No way.

Here are players that are giving their all to earn their top dollars. Giving free money to a flop would send the wrong message. He will have to earn it.

He will be a high earner, pretty sure. But if he wants to be among the top earners, it should be conditioned.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
No way.

Here are players that are giving their all to earn their top dollars. Giving free money to a flop would send the wrong message. He will have to earn it.

He will be a high earner, pretty sure. But if he wants to be among the top earners, it should be conditioned.
Ie. you don't wanna sign Pogba.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
please stop paying worldclass players high salaries. There are starving mediocre italians out there, don't you have any heart? We could feed 2-3 of those poor souls at the expense of a stupid luxury dabber

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Ie. you don't wanna sign Pogba.
Ill be honest.... i really want... but i dont know if thats because i have nostalgia from the past when he was a stellar player here...or the fact that his traits as a footballer would help us A LOT.

But then i remember he is on high wages, he would cost a fortune to bring back, and also he has mental problems which i dont know how we will solve... and my doubts start again.

- - - Updated - - -

please stop paying worldclass players high salaries. There are starving mediocre italians out there, don't you have any heart? We could feed 2-3 of those poor souls at the expense of a stupid luxury dabber
Thats the question. He is world class or he really isnt?

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
No way.

It's not like we're giving a pay rise to a player that came to Juve and didn't live up to expectations. If you want to sign a player, you don't offer him significantly lower wages than he is making now, who would accept that? :D It's not about merit, it's about signing or not signing a player. You want a high profile player you pay or watch them go elsewhere

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
It's not like we're giving a pay rise to a player that came to Juve and didn't live up to expectations. If you want to sign a player, you don't offer him significantly lower wages than he is making now, who would accept that? :D It's not about merit, it's about signing or not signing a player. You want a high profile player you pay or watch them go elsewhere
I understand that. But as high profile as he was, right now he is earning millions in Manu and not living up to that salary, not even close. What you suggest is for juve to do a significant sacrifice for someone which we dont know how will come here. Is not a easy signing,.

How dare you compare me with Hydde @DAiDEViL
And you should not buy his propaganda and let him brainwash you that im talking trash.

This guys want to make some of us us look like scourge, when in fact the points we bring to the table are pretty valid. They are pretty clever in their marketing campaign.

I admit there are some units who are extremist on criticism, ill give them that,but IMO,

its a case of "i dont like to hear criticism because you think different than me" more than anything.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
I understand that. But as high profile as he was, right now he is earning millions in Manu and not living up to that salary, not even close. What you suggest is for juve to do a significant sacrifice for someone which we dont know how will come here. Is not a easy signing,.

And you should not buy his propaganda and let him brainwash you that im talking trash.

This guys want to make some of us us look like scourge, when in fact the points we bring to the table are pretty valid. They are pretty clever in their marketing campaign.

I admit there are some units who are extremist on criticism, ill give them that,but IMO,

its a case of "i dont like to hear criticism because you think different than me" more than anything.
No worries, I know DAi is a little bitch.

Latin Americans stand together :dule:

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
If he returns to the level he was at 2 seasons ago, and I don't see why not, in this market 60m will be a bargain, teams will be throwing 120-180m at us to have him. How many midfielders which we can potentially sign can you name that are anywhere close to Pogba level in the 2nd half of 15/16?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
If he returns to the level he was at 2 seasons ago, and I don't see why not, in this market 60m will be a bargain, teams will be throwing 120-180m at us to have him. How many midfielders which we can potentially sign can you name that are anywhere close to Pogba level in the 2nd half of 15/16?
"IF" being the keyword.

Pogba needs guidance, he needs someone who can purify him from that negative influence called Raiola. Someone who can make him finally realize he is doing it wrong, and make him eat a humble pie.

But Pogba right now is a proud egocentric man who thinks he is way above everyone else in talent and in hype. He thinks the world spins around him. Thats like totally opposite of what u expect from a commanding Juventus player earning millions.

But ill admit that i would kill a couple babies to be able to field the "right" Pogba instead of Khedira everygame. I really would.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
"IF" being the keyword.

Pogba needs guidance, he needs someone who can purify him from that negative influence called Raiola. Someone who can make him finally realize he is doing it wrong, and make him eat a humble pie.

But Pogba right now is a proud egocentric man who thinks he is way above everyone else in talent and in hype. He thinks the world spins around him. Thats like totally opposite of what u expect from a commanding Juventus player earning millions.

But ill admit that i would kill a couple babies to be able to field the "right" Pogba instead of Khedira everygame. I really would.
ok :shifty: :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 65)