Paul Pogba (137 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Pep: 'Raiola offered me Pogba’ | Football Italia

Pep Guardiola claims Mino Raiola offered former Juventus midfielder Paul Pogba to Manchester City in January.

The Manchester United midfielder has been repeatedly benched by Jose Mourinho in recent weeks, with reports he’s unhappy with how his big money transfer has gone.

Pogba’s agent, Raiola, has been outspoken about Guardiola in the past - not least due to his relationship with Zlatan Ibrahimovic, another client - and described him recently as “a dog”.

“I don’t understand why I am,” Guardiola shrugged in his Press conference today.

“Finally, the people discover my secrets – a bad guy. I’m a coward. I don’t understand why I am such a bad guy.

“I never speak with him so his opinion, I don’t know. But being a guy who two months ago offered me [Henrikh] Mkhitaryan and Pogba to play with us… Why?

“He has to protect his players and has to know he cannot bring the players to a guy like me, like a dog. And comparing to a dog is bad. It’s not good. He has to respect the dogs.

“I said no, we don’t have the money enough to buy Pogba because he is so expensive. I’m surprised because I am a dog. He wants his players to come to here. So, no. No way.

“I am not a good guy. He deserves his players to play with better guys.”

Raiola is well known for his fiery style, clashing repeatedly with Milan over Gianluigi Donnarumma’s contract.

Buy on AliExpress.com

italiacalcio10

Mar 3, 2014

Pep Guardiola claims Mino Raiola offered former Juventus midfielder Paul Pogba to Manchester City in January.

The Manchester United midfielder has been repeatedly benched by Jose Mourinho in recent weeks, with reports he’s unhappy with how his big money transfer has gone.

Pogba’s agent, Raiola, has been outspoken about Guardiola in the past - not least due to his relationship with Zlatan Ibrahimovic, another client - and described him recently as “a dog”.

“I don’t understand why I am,” Guardiola shrugged in his Press conference today.

“Finally, the people discover my secrets – a bad guy. I’m a coward. I don’t understand why I am such a bad guy.

“I never speak with him so his opinion, I don’t know. But being a guy who two months ago offered me [Henrikh] Mkhitaryan and Pogba to play with us… Why?

“He has to protect his players and has to know he cannot bring the players to a guy like me, like a dog. And comparing to a dog is bad. It’s not good. He has to respect the dogs.

“I said no, we don’t have the money enough to buy Pogba because he is so expensive. I’m surprised because I am a dog. He wants his players to come to here. So, no. No way.

Raiola is well known for his fiery style, clashing repeatedly with Milan over Gianluigi Donnarumma’s contract.
And of course Pogba responds the only way he knows how...through Instagram. He needs a social media ban so he can focus on his career, because his focus over the last 2 years has been completely on image.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011

:lol:

That's why he's the GOAT.

Guarin-lover

Feb 2, 2014
Pogba being sold for a world record fee is an incredible good deal for Juve.

Let's be honest guys... Pogba is an very overrated player who only looked great next to Vidal/Pirlo/Marchisio.

The guy has been incredibly underwhelming at Juve and hardly turns up for France.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
He was underwhelming in some parts of the season for us too. But we never relied on him that much. Marchisio or Pirlo pulled the strings in midfield, Vidal was protecting the D, Pogba had kind of a free role and was more the 'creative' CM who took players on/dribbling and join the attack.

His role in the NT and MU are very different, he needs to do much more than with us.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
This guy is such a pathetic shit. Turned into rubbish.

Was actually slowly jogging back on the second City goal there, and then stops just outside his box standing still watching Gundogan spin and score in the box. Could easily have closed that play down if he gave a shit.

So happy he's gone.

May 23, 2013
This guy is such a pathetic $#@!. Turned into rubbish.

Was actually slowly jogging back on the second City goal there, and then stops just outside his box standing still watching Gundogan spin and score in the box. Could easily have closed that play down if he gave a $#@!.

So happy he's gone.
Stfu nigga. I bet if I search through your old posts it’s you sucking his bbc. Stop switching up after players leave it’s lame asl.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 117)