Paul Pogba (87 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Why don't we just buy back Vidal? He won't even cost that much anyway and he's still better than what we have in the centre.
Well, he is many years older than the beast Vidal before his knee injury who played for us. yeh he would be a good adition, as maybe our 2nd signing after the main top midfield signing. Im still kinda mad about how he left... but well we are in desperate times so i would not close any windows. Also that bringing him back.. makes me feel we are regressing and hanging into a past that doesnt exist anymore... but thats just me.

I think we should move on to be honest.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
lol, People forget his best season was 15/16?
He was pretty poor first part. Whe Marchisio came back and Dybala hit 2nd gear we improved. That season largely proved dont build around Pogba cause he doesnt take the full responsibility.

We see same problem at Utd. He is asked to dictate their midfield. He isnt doing it.

Pogba is a good player to have if you have already good midfield to add him to. Not as the main man.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He was pretty poor first part. Whe Marchisio came back and Dybala hit 2nd gear we improved. That season largely proved dont build around Pogba cause he doesnt take the full responsibility.

We see same problem at Utd. He is asked to dictate their midfield. He isnt doing it.

Pogba is a good player to have if you have already good midfield to add him to. Not as the main man.
60M or nah

Guy's flopped for his NT and he's flopping for United.

No elite club gives a $#@! about him.
In short this.
And to be honest current pogba is not even worth 60 mils. That was his real price when he left here, max 70. 120 mils for him was bullshid.

Now, nah, he is not worth 60 mils. He is a flop right now

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
2nd half of the season after Bayern elimination. He tore Bayern a new one that game and just went absolutely crazy the next 10-15 games. I’m pretty sure he had a goal or assist in each and everyone of those games as well. Absolutely crazy.
this.

Because before that he was writing gibberish on his shirt

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
60m would be a good bargain for Pogba, if we resurrect him we can easily double/tripple that in 2 years. Sure it's not a given we can resurrect him, but it's certainly a big opportunity :beppe:

Apr 29, 2006
If there is indeed such a clause in his contract we must do what we can to activate it. Our midfield is pathetic these days with the only bright light being Bentacur. Pogba, Can, Pjanic and Bentacur would be a breath of fresh air. Marchisio and Khedira are leaving I suppose?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Well, considering Pogba has only ever played well for Juventus and consistently sucks for Utd and France, I'm sure he'd consider it.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk
Consider a huge (HUGE) pay cut? Nah, that'd be admitting defeat and having to come running home with your tail between your legs. No way :D

(I'd take him, and come and apologize here if I'm wrong)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Consider a huge (HUGE) pay cut? Nah, that'd be admitting defeat and having to come running home with your tail between your legs. No way :D

(I'd take him, and come and apologize here if I'm wrong)
I'm not sure the pay cut would have to be that huge tbh.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 63)