Paul Pogba (115 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I think after two seasons of suffering, he's starting to realise what he had at Juventus. And if we'd get the Pogba from back then, our team would improve massively. Not to mention that we'd still have ripped of Utd.
I seriously doubt he would be eager for a return here any time soon, not only due to his unaffordable salary or as of late lack of professionalism but even if he might have had some regrets to begin with we eventually made sure to brush them all off with our policies and decline since the 4-1 in Cardiff all the way to last nights 0-3...

It's unrealistic to say the least.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I seriously doubt he would be eager for a return here any time soon, not only due to his unaffordable salary or as of late lack of professionalism but even if he might have had some regrets to begin with we eventually made sure to brush them all off with our policies and decline since the 4-1 in Cardiff all the way to last nights 0-3...

It's unrealistic to say the least.
Better(More ambitious) and richer teams will be waiting for him

Lol. What? Are you guys insane? Pogba has had two horrible seasons. Who would go for him that is bigger and better than us? Real? Barcelona? Not a chance. And we were bad yesterday, but we're still two times the team Utd is. And don't forget that Pogba has only played well for one team in his entire career. And that's us. The Pogman knows.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Lol. What? Are you guys insane? Pogba has had two horrible seasons. Who would go for him that is bigger and better than us? Real? Barcelona? Not a chance. And we were bad yesterday, but we're still two times the team Utd is. And don't forget that Pogba has only played well for one team in his entire career. And that's us. The Pogman knows.
I'd honestly like to agree with you on this but it's just not the case man... :lol:

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
I said more ambitious teams. PSG for example. Or he might as well stay at United and earn that big paycheck. We are nowhere near these clubs financially and there's no financial incentive for Pogba to come and play for us.

We can't afford him. Just stop talking about it.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I said more ambitious teams. PSG for example. Or he might as well stay at United and earn that big paycheck. We are nowhere near these clubs financially and there's no financial incentive for Pogba to come and play for us.

We can't afford him. Just stop talking about it.

Wow. You have no pride.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
of course we can afford Pogba, his salary ain't that much bigger than Higuain's and his position is our biggest pain point, if he's available for a reasonable price around 50-60m, I hope we go for it

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Tell me. Who will want him?
My point is not really about who would want him and more about where he'd want to be...

not only due to his unaffordable salary or as of late lack of professionalism but even if he might have had some regrets to begin with we eventually made sure to brush them all off with our policies and decline since Cardiff.
Tho idk how serious you about this matter but you'd probably be surprised how many are not only interested but could also offer him a way more lucrative deal than what we potentially could atm...

On a side note, i'd also say it's more likely that he'd stay at UTD and run out his contract before he would even consider a return here.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
It's not at all impossible but it is all down to club policy in the end which is why I don't see it happen.

If we want to make that extra jump we need to change our strategy. I can understand our transfer policy up to this point. Prior to 2012 we were still in full recovery mode. Six scudetti in a row however make it clear that is no longer the case. We need to start aiming bigger.

May 23, 2013
Would be amazing if he came back. He is exactly what we need in midfield. Was on his way to becoming the best in the world before he left and we can get him on track. Pjanic should be sold to get him back. A midfield of:

Pogba
Bentancur
Khedira
Matuidi
Marchisio

Would be our best in years and due to how physically strong they are would be able to stand against the likes of Madrid

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
If we want to make that extra jump we need to change our strategy. I can understand our transfer policy up to this point. Prior to 2012 we were still in full recovery mode. Six scudetti in a row however make it clear that is no longer the case. We need to start aiming bigger.
I don't think we will change our policy, we have been working on a model that satisfies the management and the shareholders. Only the fans are complaining and it won't be enough for the management to change, we heard them say it last season, a message from the president to the fans that the CL should not be our obsession. This loss last night won't change that at all.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Would be amazing if he came back. He is exactly what we need in midfield. Was on his way to becoming the best in the world before he left and we can get him on track. Pjanic should be sold to get him back. A midfield of:

Pogba
Bentancur
Khedira
Matuidi
Marchisio

Would be our best in years and due to how physically strong they are would be able to stand against the likes of Madrid
There is no space for Matuidi with Pogba here, they play he same position

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
I think after two seasons of suffering, he's starting to realise what he had at Juventus. And if we'd get the Pogba from back then, our team would improve massively. Not to mention that we'd still have ripped of Utd.
So how we gonna sort out his wages? We’re quite strict in that department.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 101)