Paul Pogba (41 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
"The more you think about it his hype has mainly been built from Vine, GIF’s and brief highlights on YouTube more than any real sustained form on the pitch.

He’s the first player I can really remember being like this, the cult and hype everyone buys into. I’ve bought into it myself and I still think he’s capable and can have a good career here but he needs to get a grip and start playing like an adult with responsibility."

A random dude from where crimsom cofees are served

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
[video=twitter;974208586367799296]https://twitter.com/juventusfcen/status/974208586367799296[/video]

:shifty:

- - - Updated - - -

When's the last time we did this ?

Apr 29, 2006
Gave another interview one of the days and said he hopes to play with Neymar soon. Got the article re-translated and can't be bothered with original sources, but looks legit...

On the flipside they asked him about haircuts and such, so maybe that is the reason Neymar was mentioned. They've got different sponsors for one.

Anyway - I do believe that this isn't just a random dab-blab, but an intentional signal from his team towards PSG. It makes sense too, since Mourinho wants Verratti... Might turn out to be a blessing in disguise for us, thought I would take Pogba back on certain conditions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)