Paul Pogba (106 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Think Raiola will push him to PSG next summer: he's a young, world known French midfielder who can dab with Neymar in commercials, not to mention they can give him more money and the fact that PSG is actually a bit thin in midfield. Only problem I can see is PSG is tied in with Nike and Pogba probably has some crazy deals with Adidas.
Plus PSG is basically a holiday camp for players that have zero desire to work hard and coast through an entire season. Pogba would excel there, dabbing his way to 20 league goals from CM.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Think Raiola will push him to PSG next summer: he's a young, world known French midfielder who can dab with Neymar in commercials, not to mention they can give him more money and the fact that PSG is actually a bit thin in midfield. Only problem I can see is PSG is tied in with Nike and Pogba probably has some crazy deals with Adidas.
Plus Conte knows how to use him and will make a special request for him.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
The great thing is we pull some leverage from Raiola now. Even if it's a small piece. If he wants to grow a player, it seems there is no better place than Juventus. Suddenly it seems we don't need him as much as he needs us if a talent like Pogba can go up in flames as soon as he leaves Juventus.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He is honestly playing worse than Khedira at the moment

I'm not so sure Madrid or Barca will touch him

Neither were very convinced when he was looking like the next big thing at Juve and now he's at a club with a huge price tag and looking like utter $#@!. Doesn't matter if it's partially due to Mourinho or tactics because these teams aim for the treble every season and they won't want that sort of $#@!.
all of this, specially the khedira part :D... which sounds trolly for the khedira fans but i also think khedira even now is being more productive than him. Pogba is that bad right now.

I think juventus is the only team who can bring him back to his former glory... him and morata need juventus..... both have got lost in their careers...hardcore

- - - Updated - - -

Sometimes the universe is so kind :touched:
and this too. Im enjoying every second of this movie.

He should have never treated us like a vacation and be part of that mocking campaign towards us by adidas.

- - - Updated - - -

Plus PSG is basically a holiday camp for players that have zero desire to work hard and coast through an entire season. Pogba would excel there, dabbing his way to 20 league goals from CM.
Makes sense to be honest. He is too inflated for juventus right now. If he had a brain he would force his way back here... but we all know this will never happens because of him and because Raiola would never permit such a twist to get real, not because is a bad deal for his client,,,, but because him (raiola) would earn nothing in comparison to a psg blockbuster move.

- - - Updated - - -

The great thing is we pull some leverage from Raiola now. Even if it's a small piece. If he wants to grow a player, it seems there is no better place than Juventus. Suddenly it seems we don't need him as much as he needs us if a talent like Pogba can go up in flames as soon as he leaves Juventus.

yup... like i said...if he has a brain... he would come here crawling and ask for another chance.... but he has too much of an ego. He will most likely end in psg.. in his comfort zone...and be forgotten in history,

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
I think Neymar will not stay at Psg for more than 3 years max. He might go and replace Bale at Real or smth. Or maybe even end up at Man city.

Psg are provincional club. Because of their power in league its hard to hit the gear in CL when it matters.

I dont see PSG winning the CL anytime soon. Unless Messi and Ronaldo have a massive decline but there will always be next stars and real might pull Neymar to Real.

I think its more likely English sides will improve. Utd need a new manager. Pool want Alison as their no 1 keeper (which is their weak link). City look set to dominate in epl. Think UTD could improve with the right manager. Tottenham if they manage to keep their group together will grow with time and might reach quarters eventually. Chelsea depends of money. There is talk they want Simeone badly now. He might make them force in europe again. Arsenal are only one who have no hope till they dont replace manager. But not with Henry lol.

soccerr9

Oct 5, 2015
Pogba could go down as a cautionary tale to young stars that leaving Juve for a fame and money risks jeopardizing their development.

It's funny in this Juve Pogba isn't a sure starter when Allegri chooses to use a 4-4-2/4-2-3-1. Pogba wouldn't bench Costa, Dybala, Higuain, Pjanic, or Matuidi (in a two man midfield). He would be competing with Mandzukic, Sandro (when used as LM), Khedira, Marchisio, Bernardeschi, and Cuadrado for the final spot in the starting midfield and attack.

- - - Updated - - -

This was so predictable.

He left a CL finalist and team that is a winning machine to go to a club that has been incredibly unstable since Fergie left. Pogba was protected and coddled at Juve. He was never going to get that treatment at United after such a big money move. It's gone bad and the fans are looking for their scapegoat.

JUVESUPPORTER

Aug 25, 2003
Man United are a toxic team. They're supporters are spoilt, entitled brats who would turn on their own mother if she left the corners on their ham and cheese toasties. Mourinho is perfectly representative of their disgusting culture. I am so glad to see them lose regularly despite spending hundreds of millions in the market. Unfortunately without team spirit and character all the money in the world won't make them play to their abilities.

Pogba strikes me as a player heavily influenced by those around him. He needs to be protected but also pushed in an encouraging way. Juventus would get his confidence back and have playing to the best of his ability again. The problem is would his ego allow him to return?

I would welcome him back with open arms but not for anything above 60 million.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 91)