Paul Pogba (55 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
I would very much take him back, for loan or exchange with khedira.

You guys know deep down that he is still a great player, as long as he has allegri or chiellini biting at his heels.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
He lacks discipline work ethic imo. He seems really immature for a player who isn't 21 anymore.

Quite a talented boy he is but it doesn't show so much when not surrounded by men like Vidal, Pirlo, Cheesio, and Padoin.

I think there is a strong chance that he could benefit from coming back but his ego seems to be somewhere past Mars these days which could be a problem.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
"First never follow" the catch phrase for his marketing campiagn when leaving Juve for United.... Pogba you wont be finishing first in anything for a long time. Get used to following.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
The comparison part is delusion, but he is right in the sense that zidane is an anomaly in the modern game
He didnt even said that about zidane. The fuker said that pogba is something else like zidane was, and that zidane was "difficult to fit in a team".. because of who knows why XD

that guy is going nuts, and pogba is at fault

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
We should definitely look into bringing him back. It's not as if he has suddenly forgotten how to play football. I think he's probably off to Real or Barca, if not this summer then definitely in the summer of 2019.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
He is honestly playing worse than Khedira at the moment

I'm not so sure Madrid or Barca will touch him

Neither were very convinced when he was looking like the next big thing at Juve and now he's at a club with a huge price tag and looking like utter shit. Doesn't matter if it's partially due to Mourinho or tactics because these teams aim for the treble every season and they won't want that sort of shit.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I wonder how long does he have before there's no way back, I'm not sure he can return to being he beast he was in the 2nd part of 15/16 if he continues in this United much longer.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Think Raiola will push him to PSG next summer: he's a young, world known French midfielder who can dab with Neymar in commercials, not to mention they can give him more money and the fact that PSG is actually a bit thin in midfield. Only problem I can see is PSG is tied in with Nike and Pogba probably has some crazy deals with Adidas.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)