Paul Pogba (148 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Yes he was really excited about it too :D
Right now he's made it look like he was using Juve as a stepping stone of sorts.
Aight, enjoy your dream destination then.

- - - Updated - - -

Tevez is Tevez, he's had a really strange club trajectory anyway.

But Vidal and Pogba were both players who had no real reason to leave the club from a career ambition point of view, assuming they both believed Juve was the biggest thing in their career. Apparently they didn't.
Juventino[RUS];5362178 said:
yes, "holiday" the exact word that he used
Wow, big WOW! Didn't really expect it, I'm not taking it as an insult to Juve, but you were on HOLIDAY and now back home? :lol: That's even worse!

Buy on AliExpress.com

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I was wondering how do Juve fans rate Pogba vs Vidal in theyre time in the club? I mean both are great players but as i see it Vidal was the one who had most influence in the game is that correct? Pogba can do a lot of tricks, but i never really fancied him. He lacks the simple thing in his game as i see it. Vidal may not look as fancy, but he have a huge impact on team he represent and doesent really crumble. He was the most important player for Bayern Munich in the CL knockout games without a doubt, and it was the same for Juve if i remember right.
Vidal overall was better during his 4 years here than Paul in his 4 years. if we take each season from both players and rank them then imo

1. Vidal 13/14
2. Vidal 12/13
3. Pogba 15/16
4. Pogba 14/15
5. Vidal 11/12
6. Pogba 13/14
7. Vidal 14/15
8. Pogba 12/13

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Wow, big WOW! Didn't really expect it, I'm not taking it as an insult to Juve, but you were on HOLIDAY and now back home? :lol: That's even worse!
I take it as underestimating us. I mean, he was saying he loved here because we gave them the chance...but this dude always was lying..he always was looking at Manchester and thinking "what could have been".

We gave him the chance to demonstrate Manchester what they missed...he took advantage of it..and when his beloved manU called again...i imagine he could not contain himslef and showed his true colours. We were a training ground for him to be ready for "the real deal".

This is not like Vidal who said "bayern a bigger club"...IMO is way worse. A holiday?...wow.

After all his media trolling, he came up with that. I lost all respect for him. He could have vad way more class in dealing with this. But well, he is a young guy, and a tool of his sponsors and agent.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Veratti can do something we really struggled at – handle and distribute the ball under the pressure.
Marchisio is pretty good at that. But Verratti is better. I like Verratti. Why do I have this impression that other members think I'm underestimating Verratti?

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
I seriously think our players all agreed on going "all out" next season for the championsleague.. Then this cunt leaves and calls his time with juve a holiday and so on.. Maybe the rest of the team has become a very tight group that all believe they can win the CL next season and see pogba as a traitor or something like that.. Maybe that's why they didn't said goodbye and so on..

With Morata it was pretty obvious he was going back to real. The team probably knew months ago.. Maybe pogba was all like "yeah I'm staying for the CL" before his holiday and now our team sees him as the traitor cunt he really is..

Mar 3, 2014
If Juve is a family, I suppose Pogba is an orphan. I have always rated Verratti higher. He is a more effective player, plain and simple, as is Modric.

Pogba is a beast, but is inconsistent, and less tactically versatile. It's telling that Pogba struggles in a 4-2-3-1. Would Verratti have that problem, heck no. Verratti a better footballer, despite Pogba having better raw tools. Verratti beats him where it matters - in the head.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Verratti is as inconsistent if not more inconsistent then Pogba throughout a full season . While he lacks Pogbas decisive quality of scoring and creating in crunch time moments in matches, his direct approach with ridiculous skill is match winner level when used right and thats why he is hyped as a super star. While Verratti is very skilfull and creative as fuck and plays with precision and control in a way Pogba can't, but he lacks the final third importance and dynamism of Pogba so far.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
If Juve is a family, I suppose Pogba is an orphan. I have always rated Verratti higher. He is a more effective player, plain and simple, as is Modric.

Pogba is a beast, but is inconsistent, and less tactically versatile. It's telling that Pogba struggles in a 4-2-3-1. Would Verratti have that problem, heck no. Verratti a better footballer, despite Pogba having better raw tools. Verratti beats him where it matters - in the head.
:tup:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Meh. I don't know why people continuously bring Vidal up he wasn't even near our best performers the season he left, Tevez on the other hand was our best player that season and decided to leave for other reasons. We will be among the best teams in Europe long after Vidal and Pogba have retired, players come and go but Juve keeps on winning.
What? :lol2:

So if you had Messi and for one season he scores 30 instead of 50 goals you'd just sell him?

This is exactly what's wrong with fans and pretty much everything in the world. People forget.

Season 2012/2013: 26 goal+assist: Vidal (most effective player)
Season 2013/2014: 23 goal+assist: Vidal (2nd).

In his first season he had 10 goal+assist while he played like 1500 minutes less than other key players. And he was still great and very useful. Not just that... but we were SO SHIT before he came here, it's incredible and too hard to put it into words. Along with Conte he brought the 'lets win' mentality and he was literally leaving his lungs and heart out pretty much every match. He was our engine and our best during his stay along with Tevez and Pirlo. He brought us Scudetti.

Yes, his last season wasn't that impressive. But if we base opinion only on the last season and justify the sales on that -- then we're a fucking retarded club. But we aren't. But if you're trying to console yourself, feel free to do it again in the future. It's exactly what I mentioned before Pogba's departure, after some (short) period of time people are going to be like 'he was not THAT good to begin with, look, we have... Sturaro'. It's just incredibly sad how fans can't feel grateful and how everyone forgets the GOOD moments, yet remember smaller, lesser, worse parts. There was a reason one of the best clubs bought him. If he didn't fit in that's totally different. But losing Vidal was a very sad moment for us. Having him next to Pirlo and Marchisio was great. And Pogba too. If anything, with Marchisio and Pjanic here I think Vidal would shine like he used to, but it's never gonna happen, I know. But I, for one, will never forget how good he was here and how instrumetal he was for our wins and Scudetti.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012

So if you had Messi and for one season he scores 30 instead of 50 goals you'd just sell him?

This is exactly what's wrong with fans and pretty much everything in the world. People forget.

In his first season he had 10 goal+assist while he played like 1500 minutes less than other key players. And he was still great and very useful. Not just that... but we were SO $#@! before he came here, it's incredible and too hard to put it into words. Along with Conte he brought the 'lets win' mentality and he was literally leaving his lungs and heart out pretty much every match. He was our engine and our best during his stay along with Tevez and Pirlo. He brought us Scudetti.

Yes, his last season wasn't that impressive. But if we base opinion only on the last season and justify the sales on that -- then we're a $#@!ing retarded club. But we aren't. But if you're trying to console yourself, feel free to do it again in the future. It's exactly what I mentioned before Pogba's departure, after some (short) period of time people are going to be like 'he was not THAT good to begin with, look, we have... Sturaro'. It's just incredibly sad how fans can't feel grateful and how everyone forgets the GOOD moments, yet remember smaller, lesser, worse parts. There was a reason one of the best clubs bought him. If he didn't fit in that's totally different. But losing Vidal was a very sad moment for us. Having him next to Pirlo and Marchisio was great. And Pogba too. If anything, with Marchisio and Pjanic here I think Vidal would shine like he used to, but it's never gonna happen, I know. But I, for one, will never forget how good he was here and how instrumetal he was for our wins and Scudetti.
This.:tup:

Jun 6, 2015

In his first season he had 10 goal+assist while he played like 1500 minutes less than other key players. And he was still great and very useful. Not just that... but we were SO SHIT before he came here, it's incredible and too hard to put it into words. Along with Conte he brought the 'lets win' mentality and he was literally leaving his lungs and heart out pretty much every match. He was our engine and our best during his stay along with Tevez and Pirlo. He brought us Scudetti.

Yes, his last season wasn't that impressive. But if we base opinion only on the last season and justify the sales on that -- then we're a fucking retarded club. But we aren't. But if you're trying to console yourself, feel free to do it again in the future. It's exactly what I mentioned before Pogba's departure, after some (short) period of time people are going to be like 'he was not THAT good to begin with, look, we have... Sturaro'. It's just incredibly sad how fans can't feel grateful and how everyone forgets the GOOD moments, yet remember smaller, lesser, worse parts. There was a reason one of the best clubs bought him. If he didn't fit in that's totally different. But losing Vidal was a very sad moment for us. Having him next to Pirlo and Marchisio was great. And Pogba too. If anything, with Marchisio and Pjanic here I think Vidal would shine like he used to, but it's never gonna happen, I know. But I, for one, will never forget how good he was here and how instrumetal he was for our wins and Scudetti.
You missed the point completely I wasn't saying we should have sold him I was just pointing out that he wasn't anywhere near our best performer during his last season here, no need to get all worked up. I remember all he did and wanted him to stay just like most fans did.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 134)