Paul Pogba (109 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Did he seriously score 18 goals in one season as a midfielder? Thats insane. I know many in here dont like him for what he said when he left Juventus, and let me say i also didnt support what he said. Was not really respectfull.. Afterwards he said a lot of good things about Juventus and Turin though, and i think he only wish the best for you guys despite maybe not allways sounding most clever off the pitch.

About he´s qualities as a footballer its hes dedication i love the most. He really gives all for the club he represent.

We need a 4th defensive masterpiece team

Imagine a semi final with Bayern, Athletico, juventus and #4 (chelsea or sth):D

Especially if juve and bayern avoid each other

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
290k pound a week. Is that it? I thought it was more.

That is the equivalent of 8,5m euro net, right? Isn't that what we're paying Higuain?

Sir Miss-A-Lot

May 22, 2013
What else could it be? It's clearly not taxes.
Expenses to intermediaries, including Raiola but surely not exclusively Raiola, expenses assosiated with negotiations (those can't be very high) and then i don't know...

But okay, then let's look at the numbers.

105 million are received, half in cash and half as a receivable, so the it has to be discounted. Also we have to take into account the book value of Pogba, which should be at 4,7 million €. Then there is the bonus of up to 5 million €, which has to be given some kind of value depending on the probability that the bonuses will be activated.

Let's assume that we discount the second installment with 10 % (The club will probably grow it's revenue around this mark as it did last year, even with a lower CL income). This means the amount received in present value is 99.75 million €, subtract his book value and we have a profit of ~ 95 million.
Then there is solidarity subsidies which account for around 3 million, then we are down to ~92 million. This means auxiliary expenses account for 19.4 million €. Even if Raiola gets everything, which i doubt, it's not 25. But it could be around 15 i guess. I am certain United pays him comission as well though, so he will earn a lot from this deal.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Please stop spreading your BS. The difference between 105mln transfer fee and 75mln net profit is the salary we paid him. I don't remember how his salary has been here for each of the 4 seasons but we definitely paid him 30mln gross overall. And yes, we as an employer paid the taxes for him.
Please, look at the financial statements for all the other transfers in the annual report and then take your own advice.

Sir Miss-A-Lot

May 22, 2013
I was wondering how do Juve fans rate Pogba vs Vidal in theyre time in the club? I mean both are great players but as i see it Vidal was the one who had most influence in the game is that correct? Pogba can do a lot of tricks, but i never really fancied him. He lacks the simple thing in his game as i see it. Vidal may not look as fancy, but he have a huge impact on team he represent and doesent really crumble. He was the most important player for Bayern Munich in the CL knockout games without a doubt, and it was the same for Juve if i remember right.
Pogba has his moments of brilliance, and when thing really roll he can do things on a pitch that most other players can only dream about. I think that's why a lot of people rate him that highly. He is great, for sure, but Vidal was a much more decisive player, the best of his kind! And in most of the matches i saw with Bayern last year he was vital, even though he didn't get as much into the box as he did in Juve. So i would rate Vidal higher and he is exactly the kind of player we need right now. But i also have huge respect for Pogba and rate him highly, so it's not because i think Vidal is just miles and miles ahead in that comparison.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Expenses to intermediaries, including Raiola but surely not exclusively Raiola, expenses assosiated with negotiations (those can't be very high) and then i don't know...

But okay, then let's look at the numbers.

105 million are received, half in cash and half as a receivable, so the it has to be discounted. Also we have to take into account the book value of Pogba, which should be at 4,7 million €. Then there is the bonus of up to 5 million €, which has to be given some kind of value depending on the probability that the bonuses will be activated.

Let's assume that we discount the second installment with 10 % (The club will probably grow it's revenue around this mark as it did last year, even with a lower CL income). This means the amount received in present value is 99.75 million €, subtract his book value and we have a profit of ~ 95 million.
Then there is solidarity subsidies which account for around 3 million, then we are down to ~92 million. This means auxiliary expenses account for 19.4 million €. Even if Raiola gets everything, which i doubt, it's not 25. But it could be around 15 i guess. I am certain United pays him comission as well though, so he will earn a lot from this deal.
That was my guess, too. Around 20m for Raiola from us.

Jan 22, 2016
I was wondering how do Juve fans rate Pogba vs Vidal in theyre time in the club? I mean both are great players but as i see it Vidal was the one who had most influence in the game is that correct? Pogba can do a lot of tricks, but i never really fancied him. He lacks the simple thing in his game as i see it. Vidal may not look as fancy, but he have a huge impact on team he represent and doesent really crumble. He was the most important player for Bayern Munich in the CL knockout games without a doubt, and it was the same for Juve if i remember right.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Stop counting money, fuck pogba and his fat fuck agent and man Utd and it fans, Juventus is a very stable from financial point of view, so what the point to even discuss the amount of money that we will earn in the end of the day? I'm confident in Marotta and Agnelli and their choices
We've spent 154.5m on this date while we earned 145.7 at the same time, plus if I remember it's correctly Bayern has paid us second installment for Comans loan this summer so it's 145.7 + 3.5= 149.2m , it means that we have only -5.3 net loss from our transfer campaign and it could be covered from Pogba's bonus 5m, and things will be even better if Bayern will decide to buy out Coman this summer, it will add another 21m to our budget

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 87)