Paul Pogba (53 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Oh, we know we're good enough to win the CL. These days we're on the same level as your team. I respect your team but I'm not in awe of it the way I used to be a few years back.
We just need to find a physical presence on our midfield to be 100% complete.
Yes i also think Juve will reach at least the semifinals this coming season, and wont be surprised if you go all the way. Bayern on the other hand.. We have a very strong team, and without a doubt top 3/4 in the world on paper. I think Carlo will make us even better and more balanced on the pitch - a thing Pep never did, and for that i wont miss him. On the other hand Carlo is more likeable, so im glad we got him and Pep is history.

Is it right that Juventus wants Matic from Chelsea?

- - - Updated - - -

Can you loan us Vidal for our treble season?
Arturo is doing really good in Bayern Munich, but i will kidnap him for youre sake. :flag1:

Buy on AliExpress.com

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Yes i also think Juve will reach at least the semifinals this coming season, and wont be surprised if you go all the way. Bayern on the other hand.. We have a very strong team, and without a doubt top 3/4 in the world on paper. I think Carlo will make us even better and more balanced on the pitch - a thing Pep never did, and for that i wont miss him. On the other hand Carlo is more likeable, so im glad we got him and Pep is history.

- - - Updated - - -

Arturo is doing really good in Bayern Munich, but i will kidnap him for youre sake. :flag1:
From your perspective, are we stronger or weaker than last year at least on paper?

As for Matic, he is apparently our top target.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009

- - - Updated - - -

yeah, I think you'll be better with Carlo, more balanced.
But Juve have always had problems with teams that dominate the ball the way Guardiola's teams do. So for us I actually welcome a Ancelotti team. Just fits us better.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
From your perspective, are we stronger or weaker than last year at least on paper?

As for Matic, he is apparently our top target.
You got stronger in defence thats for sure, i mean you have more players there now. You lost Pogba, but got Pjanic and Pjaca instead, so i would say a little stronger there to, Morata is gone but you got Higuain instead. Morata is way younger, but right now Higuain is the better striker for sure.

I would say youre team is a little stronger this year. Pogba wont be missed that much as i see it.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Would be interesting if we'd get Matic.

Conte at juve complained about 10 euro in a 100 euro competition. Went away, is now at chelsea one of the infinite wealth teams.

... where one of his preferred players, get poached by that very juventus.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
You got stronger in defence thats for sure, i mean you have more players there now. You lost Pogba, but got Pjanic and Pjaca instead, so i would say a little stronger there to, Morata is gone but you got Higuain instead. Morata is way younger, but right now Higuain is the better striker for sure.

I would say youre team is a little stronger this year. Pogba wont be missed that much as i see it.
:tup:

I think the same but wanted to hear an outsider's opinion.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
As i see it Juves midfield with Marchisio, Khedira and Pjanic is good enough for reaching far in the CL without a doubt, the same for youre attack. Mandzukic, Dybala and Higuain is an attack every team in the world should have respect for.
Khedira and marchisio would have a huge affect on our midfield If they can stay healthy. they are injured frequently last year we need to one more quality MF. Pjanic is technically Pogba’s replacement but he is a different midfielder to Pogba.matic or isco can be fit for our squad where Juve need to physicality with a bit Creativity in midfield.

- - - Updated - - -

Siamak dropping idioms :shocked:
i would go for it.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
:tup:

I think the same but wanted to hear an outsider's opinion.
I was wondering how do Juve fans rate Pogba vs Vidal in theyre time in the club? I mean both are great players but as i see it Vidal was the one who had most influence in the game is that correct? Pogba can do a lot of tricks, but i never really fancied him. He lacks the simple thing in his game as i see it. Vidal may not look as fancy, but he have a huge impact on team he represent and doesent really crumble. He was the most important player for Bayern Munich in the CL knockout games without a doubt, and it was the same for Juve if i remember right.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Khedira and marchisio would have a huge affect on our midfield If they can stay healthy. they are injured frequently last year we need to one more quality MF. Pjanic is technically Pogba’s replacement but he is a different midfielder to Pogba.matic or isco can be fit for our squad where Juve need to physicality with a bit Creativity in midfield.

- - - Updated - - -

i would go for it.
I think a player like Matic would be good for you. As you allready said, Khedira and Marchisio is injury proned - its a shame with Marchisio who i find really underrated in football.

amir3323

Jul 31, 2014
I was wondering how do Juve fans rate Pogba vs Vidal in theyre time in the club? I mean both are great players but as i see it Vidal was the one who had most influence in the game is that correct? Pogba can do a lot of tricks, but i never really fancied him. He lacks the simple thing in his game as i see it. Vidal may not look as fancy, but he have a huge impact on team he represent and doesent really crumble. He was the most important player for Bayern Munich in the CL knockout games without a doubt, and it was the same for Juve if i remember right.
Those two seasons (2012-2013 & 2013-2014) that Vidal had here was stuff of legend. Right up there with any legendary midfielder we've seen with Juve. With Pogba the feeling was always he is still a work in progress. He's showing flashes but not quite there yet.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Timing of this question will give a skewed answer :)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
We need 1 Robbery'esque goal from Pjaca to make the entire forum forget about Money Dab Ho
A new gif :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

Paul has barely contributed a third of what Vidal has done here.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
I said many times, I'd sell Pogba 100 times before Vidal.

For me he was the most complete midfielder I have seen.

Last season for us he was not his usual self, his injuries played a role. And maybe he set the bar too high, we were expecting from him again 18 goals while being a beast defensively.

I was heartbroken when he left, for Pogba I am pretty meh.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
I said many times, I'd sell Pogba 100 times before Vidal.

For me he was the most complete midfielder I have seen.

Last season for us he was not his usual self, his injuries played a role. And maybe he set the bar too high, we were expecting from him again 18 goals while being a beast defensively.

I was heartbroken when he left, for Pogba I am pretty meh.
Did he seriously score 18 goals in one season as a midfielder? Thats insane. I know many in here dont like him for what he said when he left Juventus, and let me say i also didnt support what he said. Was not really respectfull.. Afterwards he said a lot of good things about Juventus and Turin though, and i think he only wish the best for you guys despite maybe not allways sounding most clever off the pitch.

About he´s qualities as a footballer its hes dedication i love the most. He really gives all for the club he represent.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)