Paul Pogba (42 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I still think he will eventually play for Real. Obviously has a long way to go until he's done. I'm not going to say I wish him anything as that is just silly -- just hope he wins jack squat with that either club.

The Higuain deal makes more sense now, clearly this was going to happen for a while now.

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
His tweet about when everyone talks no one listens really does sound like Ballotelli 2. I was hoping he had something more profound.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
I still think he will eventually play for Real.
Me too. He seems to like them + Adidas is with Real + Mino's players always seems to move around and, obviously, Real Madrid is a top, top club, Man Utd can't match that greatness. I give him 3-4 years there and then move to RM.

Papi-a

May 9, 2006
Give the man a break! Check his Instagram, its clear this wasnt easy for him! Dont blame him, blame serie a for being such a shitty league with only us on a good level!

What more could he do here? Win chl? Dificult! He had no more do accomplish here.

Respect for him! Allways behaved Well! And im sure this cirkus is Adidas and not him!

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
Damn this stings, and I tried to prepare myself. In terms of being a fan (for me) this is the worst day in 5 years. :frown:
I hope, but do not expect, that this won't become a regular occurrence.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Well at least his posts are kinda nice , but made me feel sad , i wanna hate him , whatever we have great team , i'll forget about this guy .

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)