Paul Pogba (61 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Pogba had his moments where he was crucial. Don't slight him that.

--

But, as it has always been...where one guy that stepped up leaves, another will take his place. Pjanic says hi.
My point is that we were not Pogba dependant so that we would suffer with his departure. Was great for us but far from irreplaceable. And i completely agree with the Pjanic part, he will be amazing.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
not out in English yet...

ACCORDO CON IL MANCHESTER UNITED PER LA CESSIONE DEFINITIVA DEL CALCIATORE PAUL POGBA

Torino, 9 agosto 2016 – Juventus Football Club S.p.A. comunica di aver perfezionato l’accordo con la società Manchester United Football Club Limited per la cessione a titolo definitivo del diritto alle prestazioni sportive del calciatore Paul Labile Pogba per un importo di € 105 milioni pagabili in due anni. Il valore di acquisto potrà incrementarsi di € 5 milioni al verificarsi di determinate condizioni nel corso della durata contrattuale.

Tale operazione genera un effetto economico positivo di circa € 72,6 milioni, al netto del contributo di solidarietà e degli oneri accessori.

juvefan27

Apr 17, 2012
Don't think they'd say €105m plus €5m in the official statement if Raiola's fee was to come off that.

It's an official statement and given its a publicly traded company, shareholders might be entitled to to wonder if €52.5m doesn't appear on the balance sheet for this year.

It's €110m to us.

i interpret that as a "total profit" meaning his 105m minus 1,5m compensation for mu in 2013 minus all the wages in that time
:agree:

ClaudiOHHH

Jul 8, 2011
The press release says we made in the end 72.6m €? We paid Mino too?
OH MY GOD

Turin, 9 August 2016 – Juventus Football Club S.p.A. announces that an agreement has been finalized with Manchester United Football Club Limited for the definitive transfer of the registration rights of the player Paul Labile Pogba for a consideration of € 105 million to be paid in two financial years. The consideration may increase of € 5 million on achieving given conditions in the course of the duration of the contract.
The economic effect is positive for about € 72.6 million, net of solidarity subsidy and auxiliary expenses.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
OH MY GOD

Turin, 9 August 2016 – Juventus Football Club S.p.A. announces that an agreement has been finalized with Manchester United Football Club Limited for the definitive transfer of the registration rights of the player Paul Labile Pogba for a consideration of € 105 million to be paid in two financial years. The consideration may increase of € 5 million on achieving given conditions in the course of the duration of the contract.
The economic effect is positive for about € 72.6 million, net of solidarity subsidy and auxiliary expenses.
72.6 mill???? Wtf marotta got rekt

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 61)