Paul Pogba (51 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Give the man a break! Check his Instagram, its clear this wasnt easy for him! Dont blame him, blame serie a for being such a shitty league with only us on a good level!

What more could he do here? Win chl? Dificult! He had no more do accomplish here.

Respect for him! Allways behaved Well! And im sure this cirkus is Adidas and not him!
Yep , it made me feel different now .

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Give the man a break! Check his Instagram, its clear this wasnt easy for him! Dont blame him, blame serie a for being such a shitty league with only us on a good level!

What more could he do here? Win chl? Dificult! He had no more do accomplish here.

Respect for him! Allways behaved Well! And im sure this cirkus is Adidas and not him!
Wasnt easy for him? :rofl:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

Wasn't easy for him??? Of course not he left because we couldn't offer him Europa league football

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Give the man a break! Check his Instagram, its clear this wasnt easy for him! Dont blame him, blame serie a for being such a $#@!ty league with only us on a good level!

Are you smoking pole ? Whose teams did better in CL ? Whose league has a better coefficient why don't you go bang your wanker

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
He is a businessman first and foremost now and then a footballer.
Think about it. Raiola has gotten into his head and has implemented the idea that he doesn't need to attach himself to any one club to become an all time great. And all he needs to do is to bring one example: Ibra. No club, not Juve, not Merda, Barca, PSG, Manure or any other club comes with his name. And yet he is as successful, as famous and as rich as you can get in this business.
This is the reality of new age football. Loyalty means jack squat.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
To all supporters who wrote on my pages about transfer rumours, I have read you all and thank you for the passionate messages. My apologies for not responding before, by law I could not talk.

This transfer took so long because it was a huge decision and involved lots of thinking and work. The wait was as annoying to me as it was to you.

It is difficult to explain so much in a few lines but I made a decision guided by my heart and nothing else.

Juventus will always be a part of me and I will always miss, love and be grateful to the club, the team and especially the supporters. I hope you can respect my decision. The most beautiful part of friendship is to understand and be understood.

My deepest respect to the clubs who considered having me. Gracias, merci!
Mi más profundo respeto para todos los clubs que han valorado ficharme. Gracias, merci!

Leaving Manchester when I was 18 was a mutual decision between the club and me and the right thing to do at that moment. Now it's time to go back and forward, Old Trafford here I come!

:lol::lol:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Leaving Manchester when I was 18 was a mutual decision between the club and me and the right thing to do at that moment. Now it's time to go back and forward, Old Trafford here I come!

My deepest respect to the clubs who considered having me. Gracias, merci!

Juventus will always be a part of me and I will always miss, love and be grateful to the club, the team and especially the supporters. I hope you can respect my decision. The most beautiful part of friendship is to understand and be understood.

It is difficult to explain so much in a few lines but I made a decision guided by my heart and nothing else.

This transfer took so long because it was a huge decision and involved lots of thinking and work. The wait was as annoying to me as it was to you.

To all supporters who wrote on my pages about transfer rumours, I have read you all and thank you for the passionate messages. My apologies for not responding before, by law I could not talk.

Attachments

Papi-a

May 9, 2006
Are you smoking pole ? Whose teams did better in CL ? Whose league has a better coefficient why don't you go bang your wanker
A man not able to see Premier league is much better is kidding hinself! Besides us, who are there in serie A? Tell me what he could establish more here? Only chl!

Had serie a been at the level of 2000, he would never leave! Utd i shit now, but its a great Challenge and a good project they have! Yes we are 100 times better, but sometimes you need a Challenge to develop! I couldnt not see him develop futher here, knowing we are so much better than everyone!

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
A man not able to see Premier league is much better is kidding hinself! Besides us, who are there in serie A? Tell me what he could establish more here? Only chl!

Had serie a been at the level of 2000, he would never leave! Utd i $#@! now, but its a great Challenge and a good project they have! Yes we are 100 times better, but sometimes you need a Challenge to develop! I couldnt not see him develop futher here, knowing we are so much better than everyone!
Bro fuck you to were you came from you blood sausage eating wanker

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)