Paul Pogba (46 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Yea we got fucked.
What FI reported is this

The 23-year-old midfielder completed his transfer after midnight on Monday for a reported €110m plus bonuses, though with agent Mino Raiola’s commission included it will be in the region of €140m.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
What FI reported is this

The 23-year-old midfielder completed his transfer after midnight on Monday for a reported €110m plus bonuses, though with agent Mino Raiola’s commission included it will be in the region of €140m.
Thanks!!

- - - Updated - - -

So, gracias and merci means that he rejected Real and PSG?
He's telling us be grateful bitches.

Papi-a

May 9, 2006
[video=twitter;762811543805390848]https://twitter.com/Marcocalcio22/status/762811543805390848[/video]

Other people are hearing the same thing so thats strange
I only hear him respecting us! But because he say it was meant to be, we are a vacation? I really do not get the hate! We all knew it was a matter of time before he would leave! He never lied to us! Not like vidal! He never said juve for life bla bla bla!

Its nok like he went on a free! Or to a rival. He chose a different league and a new Challenge and in return we got payed pretty damn Well! And now our team is even stronger!

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
:rofl:

This guy looking like Nuevo zambrotta or Nuevo Thuram in cuntness lvl
Makes Vidal look like Saint Arturo.

- - - Updated - - -

I only hear him respecting us! But because he say it was meant to be, we are a vacation? I really do not get the hate! We all knew it was a matter of time before he would leave! He never lied to us! Not like vidal! He never said juve for life bla bla bla!

Its nok like he went on a free! Or to a rival. He chose a different league and a new Challenge and in return we god payed pretty damn Well! And now our team is even stronger!
Our CM is stil weak. Need a new signing.....

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Not so sure.. I see somerhing special in Lemina! pjanic is fantastic! Allways when someone leave others Will shine!
I hope you're right about Lemina. Pjanic is a completely different player though, I see him as a long term replacement to Pirlo.

- - - Updated - - -

Gigi only one real MAN in this shitty world
Don't forget Giorgio and Claudio.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)