Paul Pogba (45 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Bah if I joined a team that was paying me excessive wages i'd say I rejected Barca and my time at Real Madrid was just something to pass the time until I could finally join my childhood club Shanghai shanololo who I love and has the best fans in the World.

Tell your fans what they want to hear. It has no downside. Don't give two shits because I've seen it play out 1,000 times before. We all have.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
This whole thing was handled so poorly by Paul and his management. He has lost a bit of face with Juve fans. People saying Marotta sold him too easily but at the end of the day this is the highest transfer fee of all time. Paul sounded like he wanted out, we obviously want a highly motivated group. We couldn't have really signed better "replacements" either.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
We sold him weeks ago maybe even mid season. And it was well known to insiders that we did. That is why knobs like Richard Keys were so smug about it. We agreed to shut up about it with Adidas. So they can go for their media blitz. That is why you had all these media sources calling it every week. It was fact for them, they were just guesstimating when Man U will make it official.

We (juve fans) were played so hard.

Update: and that is also why it was so easy for Marotta to throw 32M so uncharacteristically at Pjanic so early in the mercato. Same for Higuain and Pjaca. It was a Zidane sale all along.

Update2: check his IG video same footage as the Stormzy video. Published 10 weeks ago. That footage was late May early June. We sold him before that.

Spot on in everythiing. Most likely he handed marotta his resignation plans at the very end of the season so we could start planning.

We gave the #10 to a guy who thought of us as a holiday
Seriously...this hurts even more than losing this hypocrite.

At least he could have handled the media differently.. but since he signed a contract with his adidas overlords, he had to involve all the juve fans in this saga. Despicable.
But well, this is the world we live...where money talks.

I only hear him respecting us! But because he say it was meant to be, we are a vacation? I really do not get the hate! We all knew it was a matter of time before he would leave! He never lied to us! Not like vidal! He never said juve for life bla bla bla!

Its nok like he went on a free! Or to a rival. He chose a different league and a new Challenge and in return we got payed pretty damn Well! And now our team is even stronger!
he called us a holiday man...just stop.

This whole thing was handled so poorly by Paul and his management. He has lost a bit of face with Juve fans. People saying Marotta sold him too easily but at the end of the day this is the highest transfer fee of all time. Paul sounded like he wanted out, we obviously want a highly motivated group. We couldn't have really signed better "replacements" either.
I supposue someone in the marketing department of ADIDAS had this marvelous idea of the blahblah campaign and Pogba and the rest had to dance at the rhytm of their drums because money fukin talks.

Its just disgusting. We had to bend over too because we were even included in the campaign. Its kind of shameful... but money talks.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Well, we can finally put this circus to bed. In the end, the player never saw himself as a long term Juventus player. It is what it is. Regardless of what we think of him or how it was handled, the chapter is now over and we have to look forward.

Last year our first choice midfield 3 was Khedira-Marchisio-Pogba. It is now Khedira-Marchisio-Pjanic. Yes, Marchisio is out but he should be back by mid to late October (according to Allegri's words). That is not a big downgrade when you consider the upgrades we have made across other areas. On the bright side, as apposed to losing Vidal & Coman to Bayern Munich (who knocked us out), he is going to a Europa league team so I am at least happy about that. You know what I felt about Pogba's personality, so in the end lets just move on and forget about him.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
That's the thing I don't think he minds, if he did hed be here. Hes more interested in being a Kardashian, hes not a leader and he's not an alpha competitor.
:tup: It seems pretty obvious, just look at the rap video he was in etc. Even his playing style reflects it with all the 'tricks' he does so he knows he can look good on highlight reels. I'm just mad this turd got #10, what a disgrace

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
You were picking this up a while ago.
When the going gets tough...

:tup: It seems pretty obvious, just look at the rap video he was in etc. Even his playing style reflects it with all the 'tricks' he does so he knows he can look good on highlight reels. I'm just mad this turd got #10, what a disgrace
I think the number 10 was our idea, we knew this was going down this summer so had to jump on the hype wagon to maximize sale price.

- - - Updated - - -

Jeez, It's hard to decide if I want United to fail more because of their retard fans, their scumbag coach or this ingrate.
The fans, definitely the fans

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

When the going gets tough...

I think the number 10 was our idea, we knew this was going down this summer so had to jump on the hype wagon to maximize sale price.

- - - Updated - - -

The fans, definitely the fans
Didn't they say Paul asked for the 10?

It sounds more like it was Paul and Mino's way to hype even further throughout the season with an iconic number of legendary players at this club.... and our management jumped on that train, to maximize the potential sale.

italiacalcio10

Mar 3, 2014
Didn't they say Paul asked for the 10?

It sounds more like it was Paul and Mino's way to hype even further throughout the season with an iconic number of legendary players at this club.... and our management jumped on that train, to maximize the potential sale.
Didn't Vidal ask for it and we said no?
He was way more deserving. Unlike Pogba, Vidal actually has regularly played TQ lol for the Chilean national team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)