Paul Pogba (33 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ClaudiOHHH

Jul 8, 2011
We sold him weeks ago maybe even mid season. And it was well known to insiders that we did. That is why knobs like Richard Keys were so smug about it. We agreed to shut up about it with Adidas. So they can go for their media blitz. That is why you had all these media sources calling it every week. It was fact for them, they were just guesstimating when Man U will make it official.

We (juve fans) were played so hard.

Update: and that is also why it was so easy for Marotta to throw 32M so uncharacteristically at Pjanic so early in the mercato. Same for Higuain and Pjaca. It was a Zidane sale all along.

Update2: check his IG video same footage as the Stormzy video. Published 10 weeks ago. That footage was late May early June. We sold him before that.
Fuck me

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
We sold him weeks ago maybe even mid season. And it was well known to insiders that we did. That is why knobs like Richard Keys were so smug about it. We agreed to shut up about it with Adidas. So they can go for their media blitz. That is why you had all these media sources calling it every week. It was fact for them, they were just guesstimating when Man U will make it official.

Update: and that is also why it was so easy for Marotta to throw 32M so uncharacteristically at Pjanic so early in the mercato. Same for Higuain and Pjaca. It was a Zidane sale all along.

Update2: check his IG video same footage as the Stormzy video. Published 10 weeks ago. That footage was late May early June. We sold him before that.
SO basically, despite playing well against bayern twice, he wasent good enough to get us past them, so he decided to go to United so instead of bayern the opponent is Petrolul, and instead of tactical serie a, its the greatest unforced defensive error league in the world.

Damn.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

so basically what you are saying is we've already spent the pogba money?

as for the rest.... absolutely disgusting tactics fans got ripped off in the end, thank fuck i never bought a pogba shirt

ClaudiOHHH

Jul 8, 2011
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-F...e=twitter&utm_medium=post&utm_campaign=ManUtd

Paul Pogba said:

“I am delighted to rejoin United. It has always been a club with a special place in my heart and I am really looking forward to working with José Mourinho. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time at Juventus and have some fantastic memories of a great club with players that I count as friends. But I feel the time is right to go back to Old Trafford. I always enjoyed playing in front of the fans and can’t wait to make my contribution to the team. This is the right club for me to achieve everything I hope to in the game.”

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-F...e=twitter&utm_medium=post&utm_campaign=ManUtd

Paul Pogba said:

“I am delighted to rejoin United. It has always been a club with a special place in my heart and I am really looking forward to working with José Mourinho. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time at Juventus and have some fantastic memories of a great club with players that I count as friends. But I feel the time is right to go back to Old Trafford. I always enjoyed playing in front of the fans and can’t wait to make my contribution to the team. This is the right club for me to achieve everything I hope to in the game.”
What is it he wants to achieve in United that he couldnt achieve in Juventus? I just dont get it.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

Paul Pogba said:

“I am delighted to rejoin United. It has always been a club with a special place in my heart and I am really looking forward to working with José Mourinho. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time at Juventus and have some fantastic memories of a great club with players that I count as friends. But I feel the time is right to go back to Old Trafford. I always enjoyed playing in front of the fans and can’t wait to make my contribution to the team. This is the right club for me to achieve everything I hope to in the game.
LEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLL

Europa fucking league you ungrateful cunt. Fucking fail already

juvefan27

Apr 17, 2012
Wish him good luck (in that I hope he loses many Champions League finals to us) but I can't help but feel he's made a mistake.

If Mourinho plays him in a holding role in his 4-2-3-1 then he'll fail. He's taken a step down.

Thank you, Paul.

Thank you for the money, Manchester United.

Fino alla fine, forza Juventus.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011

Paul Pogba said:

He's so full of shit fck him

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)