Paul Pogba (193 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tomate

Jul 19, 2014
:agree: and not only that but when Pogba is sold we are definitely going to add another midfielder or two. We'll be fine, we had the worlds best midfield for years and didn't win anything in Europe. Who knows, maybe having one of the best strike forces in the world (with our still amazing defence and much upgraded wingbacks) will actually make our team even stronger. It's all speculation until we see the team perform later on in the season.
Our we just could keep Pogba and be world-class in every department. No need to make things tougher for us than they have to be.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Our we just could keep Pogba and be world-class in every department. No need to make things tougher for us than they have to be.
We should "just" keep him. You don't think we've considered that? You know how hard that would be when a certain club is offering to triple your salary and you have an annoying shit-stirrer like Raiola getting in the way at the same time? And let's be honest, we all know Pogba is going to leave at some point.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
The only reason why I think Pogba isn't joining them yet is because, we need to offload 2-3 players in 1 month, I haven't heard any links/rumours at all about Lemina, Zaza, Pereyra etc. Which means Marotta are probably still busy negotiating in the Pogba case.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
We agree hes been better than Vidal so lets skip him.
Iniesta? At best was on par with Pogba in 15 and Pogbas 2nd half of this season is miles ahead of Iniestas
Verratti? Was injured a lot last 2 seasons from what I know but Im sure he wasn't on the level of Pogba preinjury 14-15 and post form recovery 15-16. PSG this season got eliminated because Zlatan missed few sitters and a penalty, not because Verratti wasnt playing (though him playing would obviously help). They outplayed City both games (Hart was Citehs MoM both games), created several chances but couldnt score. Verratti not playing wasnt felt those games
sorry to bring it to you but you really have no clue about football. you are overrating pogba to such an extent i would argue that you probably have too much pogba cum still in your throat from sucking him off.
saying vidal (who actually was a beast for us) & Iniesta would be worse than Pogba is so otherworldly it is not even funny. i do not even need to give any points to argue what you just stated because it is blatantly retard (i am choosing this term deliberately, because "stupid" does not cut it here).

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
sorry to bring it to you but you really have no clue about football. you are overrating pogba to such an extent i would argue that you probably have too much pogba cum still in your throat from sucking him off.
saying vidal (who actually was a beast for us) & Iniesta would be worse than Pogba is so otherworldly it is not even funny. i do not even need to give any points to argue what you just stated because it is blatantly retard (i am choosing this term deliberately, because "stupid" does not cut it here).
Relax cowboy

arc40

Jun 19, 2009
I think all along Pogba has wanted to go back to Man U. He s seems immature enough to want vindiaction with his boyhood team that wouldnt give him more playing time and $$$.

His social media posts have directed more towards Man U media/fans but at Juve fans expense. This whole time he s been saying to them how you like me now, $!?ches? He ll get bored with them and move to La Liga. Jokes on Man U.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
If you Quote me atleast read what I say, dumbass. I said 14-15 and 15-16 Pogba was better than those in the respective seasons. If you disagree then Quote me again, but this time no retarded replies please

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
I'm rapidly coming to the same conclusion about zizinho.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
Sorry I did not comprehend your eloquent writing style. If you only pick their last season you might have a point, but it is a little bit pointless to compare the next great thing this Paro to midfielders on the wrong side of the 30 even though they were both had better Seasons than pogbarf.

If we go by that Logic we could say that I am better than Franz Beckenbauer, because he is a 70 year old cripple and I am able to run in a straight line bring 34 years younger.

Gesendet von meinem SM-N910F mit Tapatalk

Van Helsing

Oct 2, 2007
When asked by the Daily Mail what he remembers about training with Pogba,Rooney replied: “The bruises.

“He was one of those players who, when you trained against him, somehow he would just hurt you. A knee in your side, bump into you, I don’t think he meant to do it, but it just happened.

“You didn’t even need to get into a tackle. Just go next to him and you’d find an elbow or some other sharp bit. So, if he comes, I’m looking forward to that again!

“But he had great ability, some of the things he could do, and he’s gone up a level since he left us.

“I hope he is going to want to return to United and prove he’s a top-class player.

“If he is excited to play for us, we’ll be excited to have him back. I’m sure he’ll feel there is unfinished business, and it would be a very big statement by the club if they can make it happen.”

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
I am looking forward to us laughing all the way to the Bank and pogba begging to move somewhere else, after a mediocre season with man u. I do not think that manchester will sell him after one season but I have a strong feeling this Situation will be very similar to Götzes Situation with years wasted in the wrong Club just this time it's not the player that is too bad but the Club

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I am looking forward to us laughing all the way to the Bank and pogba begging to move somewhere else, after a mediocre season with man u. I do not think that manchester will sell him after one season but I have a strong feeling this Situation will be very similar to Götzes Situation with years wasted in the wrong Club just this time it's not the player that is too bad but the Club

:agree:

Except we won't be stupid enough to bring this twat back here.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
I think manchester would not sell him with a big enough loss for us to even consider buying him back. Am pretty sure that he would get sold to Barca or real for around 90 million

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
You make it sound like we're letting Zidane go... Oh wait we did and guess what happened? He was replaced like anybody else in Juventus can and will be, if needed. Pogba is good and was very important to us in last season's second half but not that beast you make him out to be. Even to modern Football standards, which is very low, he isn't even that great of a beast. A good player with a lot of promise but that has been overrated as fuck.

With Pjanic as the intelligent playmaker he is, the addition of another great fullback who's a great assister and finally a striker that can go 30+ goals a season, we'll be fine. Not to mention Pjaca who might very well be another gem we found.

Besides, mercato isn't closed yet and we don't even know if he'll be sold. But in either case, we'll be totally fine.
great post

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 179)