Paul Pogba (15 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Hector Herrera from Porto

- - - Updated - - -

Extremely unpopular opinion comming up :

In the big games of the past two seasons, the main performers in the midfield were

Marchisio : every time except that second half vs sevilla
Vidal : every time, especially against madrid omfg, except against barcelona
Sturaro : excellent games against city and madrid
Khedira : incredible influence, midfield MVP against bayern return leg. They did shit while he was on.

Pogba.... injured during the CL final campaign. Played a big game against City.

We get Pjanic now ? Pjanic who is consistant and always good in great games and excellent at keeping the ball under pressure (which we miss a bit since pirlo passed away)

When Vidal left, our midfield took a hit. Pogba never actually played remotely as great in a big game. As @Osman pointed out several times, we lacked that aggression.

My extremely unpopular decision ? Replace Pogba with Herrera (closest player to vidal) and if everyone is fit this midfield will perform the best yet since vidal left
How is this unpopular when basically everybody wants him here? :lol:

Sep 13, 2015
To be fair, do you think that filter is a coincidence?
It's not, but he is aware how much influence this publicity stunt is and its affect on his marketing. I'm sure that he's aware that he's in the center of attention all summer, it's not like he's playing basketball or sitting in the pool all the time.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

In the big games of the past two seasons, the main performers in the midfield were

Khedira : incredible influence, midfield MVP against bayern return leg. They did shit while he was on.

We get Pjanic now ? Pjanic who is consistant and always good in great games and excellent at keeping the ball under pressure (which we miss a bit since pirlo passed away)

When Vidal left, our midfield took a hit. Pogba never actually played remotely as great in a big game. As @Osman pointed out several times, we lacked that aggression.

My extremely unpopular decision ? Replace Pogba with Herrera (closest player to vidal) and if everyone is fit this midfield will perform the best yet since vidal left
Pogba: key assist vs Madrid, won penalty vs Barcelona, key assists vs City and Gladbach, goal vs Munich. I know you will now pretend that he was crap in most big games for us but lets not make stuff up here. Marchisio was very bad vs Bayern this year and Khedira made the mistake that lead to their opening goal

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
His game against Argentina in Copa America final was $#@!ing astounding. It was prime Vidal from 3 years ago.

It hurts to say it, but the guy is back.
He BOSSED all the MF by himself once Diaz got his red card. Vidal is a beast and he was best BM player last year together with Costa and Lewa

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Hector Herrera from Porto

- - - Updated - - -

How is this unpopular when basically everybody wants him here? :lol:
i'm considering the quality Pogba has shown right now in Major games

With the quality that vidal has shown in major games

Considered vidal to be ALOT more impactfull then Pogba

And looking at the closest player to vidal with similar style : Herrera, i'm convinced that Herrera will make our midfield play better in big games then it did with pogba

While beeing fully aware pogba isnt remotely at his peak or consistancy. I'm talking about now. Not in 4-5 years

TheTruth

Aug 24, 2015

Khedira : incredible influence, midfield MVP against bayern return leg. They did $#@! while he was on.

Judging from his Roma time, Pjanic and "consistent" should never ever be connected.

Sep 13, 2015
And it's not just the red shoes and cap that are teasing, just pay attention to the number he wrote: "route 66" Man Utd. has the number 6 free. If this is how he expresses his desire to join Man. utd, I would say it's completely unprofessional behavior after all Juventus did for him. We even gave him the n.10 jersey ffs.

ClaudiOHHH

Jul 8, 2011
And it's not just the red shoes and cap that are teasing, just pay attention to the number he wrote: "route 66" Man Utd. has the number 6 free. If this is how he expresses his desire to join Man. utd, I would say it's completely unprofessional behavior after all Juventus did for him. We even gave him the n.10 jersey ffs.
He's probably only leaving so he can get the #6 back

remember that 10+5 thing he pulled in the first half the season?

Sell

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Damn, I thought it was the Man guy all the time.

Gonna see some videos at youtube of the other Herrera.

But just by looking the size of his head, it's inevitable to think the guy is kinda slow. Is he?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)