Paul Pogba (152 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Ah ok. Interesting.

Personally I think a lot of Juve fans put too much into that #10 shirt.

If he was #11 we'd slander how he pissed on Amauri's legacy if he left. Just anger at anything.
You trolling is pushing like too much IMO

- - - Updated - - -

he has a £63 million release clause.

Pay this and buy Herrera.
I would be more than happy with Koke. I really like him... in a month I could even say Paul who? But I don't think we would do

NitK

Jul 22, 2008
You trolling is pushing like too much IMO

- - - Updated - - -

I would be more than happy with Koke. I really like him... in a month I could even say Paul who? But I don't think we would do
I personally believe too much is put into shirt numbers. For me it's a marketing tool. It's ok to have a different opinion to others.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
I don't understand why people would prefer Pogba going to Real Madrid than Manchester United. Assuming both had the same cash offer, I would rather sell to Man U. Man U would still not be a serious competitor for the champions league even in the long term compared to Real Madrid.

NitK

Jul 22, 2008
Going by his Instagram Pogba is either trolling united fans or knows he is playing for them next season. Very immature way to handle this either way.
Wouldn't be surprised if he did a press conference telling us he's taking his talents to North Carrington. Evil LeBron style.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I don't understand why people would prefer Pogba going to Real Madrid than Manchester United. Assuming both had the same cash offer, I would rather sell to Man U. Man U would still not be a serious competitor for the champions league even in the long term compared to Real Madrid.
There are so many legit reasons why him going to Madrid is easier to take. I get what your saying about the competitor part but if he goes to united its for fame and money only and that is going to piss a lot of Juve fans off. He will be and should be hated for doing that. Going to Madrid is understandable they are a huge club that have always attracted the best players and are in with a good chance of winning the CL every year. There is also the zidance factor. If he goes to Man united then this shows that he lacks ambition football wise and is a money grabbing cunt. As a Juve fan I would take it as a huge insult to our club.

Jul 25, 2016
I agree. I don't understand anyone who says that they would rather sell to Madrid than United.
Don't sell to another CL contender. At least United won't be a CL contender this coming season, but Madrid will be.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Di Marzio is starting to sound like a retard. One day Pogba is likely to stay, and the money spent on Higuain doesn't depend on Pogba and then 2 days later, we get the 48h crap. Rinse and repeat.

- - - Updated - - -

I agree. I don't understand anyone who says that they would rather sell to Madrid than United.
Don't sell to another CL contender. At least United won't be a CL contender this coming season, but Madrid will be.
Selling to Utd is more insulting, it's basically Pogba pissing on our project.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
So he doesent have an impact apart from scoring or assisting? (In 1-0, 1-1 or 2-1 games, and most times its key goals and assists)

Well according to your favorite site, he was better than Vidal in Vidals best game for us in 14/15 in Madrid:

https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/9...ampions-League-2014-2015-Real-Madrid-Juventus

Pogba didnt play in Turin so i can't post you the other game. But im sure you remember Vidals brilliant performance vs Barcelona? So show me when exactly was Vidal more impactful for us in a big game

- - - Updated - - -

:tup:

- - - Updated - - -

All players in Spain have release clauses, think it has to do with some stupid law. No idea how much Kokes is though
I clearly stated in the first post you quoted, "except that barcelona game' which was horrible.

Thing is, stats are a tricky thing when it comes to cm's. Vidal was terrorizing Madrid and kept their entire midfield from functionning.

Jul 25, 2016
Di Marzio is starting to sound like a retard. One day Pogba is likely to stay, and the money spent on Higuain doesn't depend on Pogba and then 2 days later, we get the 48h crap. Rinse and repeat.

- - - Updated - - -

Selling to Utd is more insulting, it's like Pogba pissing on our project.
Di Marzio never said he was likely to stay. He said there is a slight chance if talks fail, that's it. He from day one has been saying United are serious and that they had already agreed terms with Pogba and Raiola, and just the price needed to be talked about with us and Beppe.

Why is selling to United more insulting and like Pogba pissing on our project anymore than it would be to see him go to Madrid?!

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
I'm asking you right now.

Did pogba ever had the impact in a major game like vidal had at juve ?
Vidal was piss poor at some big games (CL final most noteably), and Pogba was great in a lot of important games (see the zizinho post).

Yes, over the course of their seasons here Vidal had more big games than Pogba, but the former was in his prime and the latter was a fucking kid for the majority of it and is now two years younger than Vidal was when he joined us.

This argument is stupid.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 137)