Paul Pogba (110 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Pogba: key assist vs Madrid, won penalty vs Barcelona, key assists vs City and Gladbach, goal vs Munich. I know you will now pretend that he was crap in most big games for us but lets not make stuff up here. Marchisio was very bad vs Bayern this year and Khedira made the mistake that lead to their opening goal
I said that Vidal made a much bigger impact in big games compared to Pogba, which is easily true. Pogba was never great in big games bar City. He does offcourse score or assist now and then, but never made an impact similar to vidal.

Marchisio was not bad against bayern, our tactical approach was bad. Khedira was MVP in the return game. Lets not forget how many games Marchisio was playing in a row because of all those injuries we suffered.

No, Vidal simply had a much bigger impact compared to Pogba. If pogba was consistantly playing at a high level, it would be completely different but he isnt yet.

A player similar to vidal will make a huge consistant impact, allowing the creative players of the team, quite alot at the moment, to play at their best

- - - Updated - - -

Cmon Jem, we cant except him to rid himself of the Napoli influence in such short notice

Buy on AliExpress.com

khalidkassim

Feb 2, 2007
And it's not just the red shoes and cap that are teasing, just pay attention to the number he wrote: "route 66" Man Utd. has the number 6 free. If this is how he expresses his desire to join Man. utd, I would say it's completely unprofessional behavior after all Juventus did for him. We even gave him the n.10 jersey ffs.
I've lived in Florida, there aint no Route 66 in or around Miami or FL or the South East. But I think you guys are just reading wayyyy to into all this crap. If he goes, he goes. If he stays, well great. I aint gonna lose sleep over it or any stupid ass instagram photos.

ClaudiOHHH

Jul 8, 2011
I've lived in Florida, there aint no Route 66 in or around Miami or FL or the South East. But I think you guys are just reading wayyyy to into all this crap. If he goes, he goes. If he stays, well great. I aint gonna lose sleep over it or any stupid ass instagram photos.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Florida_State_Road_66

- - - Updated - - -

Shouldn't you be annoyed at Juve forcing the 10 on someone who seemingly did not want it?
I read that he asked for it and we hesitated, actually

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Extremely unpopular opinion comming up :

In the big games of the past two seasons, the main performers in the midfield were

Marchisio : every time except that second half vs sevilla
Vidal : every time, especially against madrid omfg, except against barcelona
Sturaro : excellent games against city and madrid
Khedira : incredible influence, midfield MVP against bayern return leg. They did shit while he was on.

Pogba.... injured during the CL final campaign. Played a big game against City.

We get Pjanic now ? Pjanic who is consistant and always good in great games and excellent at keeping the ball under pressure (which we miss a bit since pirlo passed away)

When Vidal left, our midfield took a hit. Pogba never actually played remotely as great in a big game. As @Osman pointed out several times, we lacked that aggression.

My extremely unpopular decision ? Replace Pogba with Herrera (closest player to vidal) and if everyone is fit this midfield will perform the best yet since vidal left
Atleast wait til we sold him before you schizo turn on him like a scorned ex bitch girlfriend...

NitK

Jul 22, 2008

ClaudiOHHH

Jul 8, 2011
Hmm intrastingggg

I still think it's better marketing for Juve to have a #10. And one that "asks" for it. Rather than given it.

Here's something I remember seeing about the "+5" you mentioned earlier. Unfortunately it's a Mirror article but the tweet mentions it's to do with Pele

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/row-zed/paul-pogba-adds-extra-number-6706742
http://www.football-italia.net/75130/pogba-motivational-5

According to La Gazzetta dello Sport, this was suggested to Pogba by Alberto Ferrarrini, Bonucci’s former motivation coach.

It is to help the 22-year-old feel the responsibility of the iconic 10 less while he gets used to the situation.

Pogba wore 6 for most of his career and as captain of the France side that won the Under-20 World Cup in 2013.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I said that Vidal made a much bigger impact in big games compared to Pogba, which is easily true. Pogba was never great in big games bar City. He does offcourse score or assist now and then, but never made an impact similar to vidal.

Marchisio was not bad against bayern, our tactical approach was bad. Khedira was MVP in the return game. Lets not forget how many games Marchisio was playing in a row because of all those injuries we suffered.

No, Vidal simply had a much bigger impact compared to Pogba. If pogba was consistantly playing at a high level, it would be completely different but he isnt yet.

A player similar to vidal will make a huge consistant impact, allowing the creative players of the team, quite alot at the moment, to play at their best

- - - Updated - - -

Cmon Jem, we cant except him to rid himself of the Napoli influence in such short notice
So he doesent have an impact apart from scoring or assisting? (In 1-0, 1-1 or 2-1 games, and most times its key goals and assists)

Well according to your favorite site, he was better than Vidal in Vidals best game for us in 14/15 in Madrid:

https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/9...ampions-League-2014-2015-Real-Madrid-Juventus

Pogba didnt play in Turin so i can't post you the other game. But im sure you remember Vidals brilliant performance vs Barcelona? So show me when exactly was Vidal more impactful for us in a big game

- - - Updated - - -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Florida_State_Road_66

- - - Updated - - -

I read that he asked for it and we hesitated, actually
:tup:

- - - Updated - - -

Does Koke from Atletico Madrid have a release clause? :alen:
All players in Spain have release clauses, think it has to do with some stupid law. No idea how much Kokes is though

ClaudiOHHH

Jul 8, 2011
Ah ok. Interesting.

Personally I think a lot of Juve fans put too much into that #10 shirt.

If he was #11 we'd slander how he pissed on Amauri's legacy if he left. Just anger at anything.
The #10 is so iconic in both Juventus and Italian football history

There's a reason why the club itself holds it so sacred; of course the fans will too

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 96)