Paul Pogba (121 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
If we're playing... Modric and Vidal :D

Buffon
Barzagli Bonucci Chiellini
Alves/Licht Vidal Modric Pjanic Alex Sandro/Evra
Dybala Higuain

Jesus!!
I'm trying to remain realistic here. Else i'd have said 'Modric/Vidal and Mascherano". Or 'all in on verratti'

Thing is, Herrera is linked to us and apparently offered by the agent for 35-40 mil (just media report tho)
Rakitic was also linked to us for a while for around 40-50 mil iirc

So what i'm listing is based on actual rumors, not my fantasy

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
[video=twitter;758414990420344832]https://twitter.com/paulpogba/status/758414990420344832[/video]
The black and white photo symbolising his current ties to Juve.

The Black and white cars represent Juve and how he's using us, the cars, to drive to his new destination.

Then the contrasting red hat and boots, symbolising Manchester United. He's looking ahead in the photo, with his red attire, to a new future. A united future. :scared:

Oct 30, 2013
I don't know who you are. But I can see that you're scared and you want someone to care for you and tell you that everything is going to be okay. I am not going to be that someone.
No I'm not scared, why would I be scared?:lol::lol: I am being logical, and I can't see any indication in this saga that points to Pogba not leaving us. Plus, I do need someone to care for me but I'm glad you refused to be the one:lol:

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
The black and white photo symbolising his current ties to Juve.

The Black and white cars represent Juve and how he's using us, the cars, to drive to his new destination.

Then the contrasting red hat and boots, symbolising Manchester United. He's looking ahead in the photo, with his red attire, to a new future. A united future. :scared:
:applause:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
So many things could have happened in those three days. Higuain was also guaranteed trophies basically. He'll win Serie A and have a big chance of winning the CL. Pogba might finish top 4 and wouldn't even play CL.

Raiola is a good manager but makes his players move around a lot (even if he says he doesn't, just look at Zlatan).

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk
Looking how Pogba performed when not backed by the same old juve protagonists in the midfield, its a terrible idea to put him at a team in shambles cause they got alot of cash.

He could destroy in the competition if they set up the team for that. Reality is that he's gonna have so much less backup he'll lose quite a bit of the offensive things. But in Europe, he'll never get anywere.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
The thought actually crossed my mind this afternoon. It wouldn't cost us more than 35m. And knowing the player, he would happily take a pay cut to sit back down in that midfield. Fucking beauty that he is. But outside of that, Matic and Herrera. Though I have a sneaky feeling, Beppe has his mind made up for Witsel.

I think as fans we try and give a bit more leeway to our idols. Truth here is that Pogba is making as much of the choice here and Raiola is having us or him believe. At the end of the day he's going to be the one living week in week out spending those 300000 pounds. He wouldn't go there if he didn't want to, no matter what Raiola said. At 18, you could tell me he's a lost kid. At 23, he's already one of the most, if not the most marketable players in the world. He's not lost any longer. Knows which way the wind blows IMO.

Herrera was costing Napoli about 25-30m. We can pay Porto an extra 5m coz they will be hot in the Pogba money, and call it a fucking deal. This one shd close ASAP.
We arent fucking getting witsel, get your shit togheter man

His agent is whoring him out to everyone.

I like the Vidal idea tho, if he quits the alcoholism

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 101)