Paul Pogba (185 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Hope we sell him to Real, they have way much more to give us than anything United can. 100m won't give us shit.

I'd rather have a package James R, Kovacic and somebody like Jese + a few million than 120m from United. With guys like Andre Gomes going for 65m we wont get shit for that 120m. And especially when everybody knows we just got paid by United.

At least James Rodriguez would sell a lot of jerseys like Pogba did.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
I would say i be disappointed if Pogba leave's now, but not because he is leaving for United, but because they hype the the president, Marotta, Allegri and the players were saying we going for the CL only to see they selling Pogba so late in the transfer window. I don't blame Pogba, he been a perfect pro here, giving his all helping us to win the league and going far in the CL. We always knew that Raiola , he will leave one day and we had set 100 million as the base for negotiating. With all this met, i can never fault him for leaving, tripling the salary for a club that is willing to splash in the market for better players. I am not sure why some need to feel bitter about Pogba, he has never once said he will stay here for life, his salary here is not equal of his status as worlds best midfielder, the club has limitation on the financial due to the decline of Serie A, and most here don't want the league to improve so this is what you get. If Man U , is the only club willing to match what we ask, why we hold it back , just waiting for Real to give us lower? Makes no sense at all.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Hope we sell him to Real, they have way much more to give us than anything United can. 100m won't give us shit.

I'd rather have a package James R, Kovacic and somebody like Jese + a few million than 120m from United. With guys like Andre Gomes going for 65m we wont get shit for that 120m. And especially when everybody knows we just got paid by United.

At least James Rodriguez would sell a lot of jerseys like Pogba did.
jese can fuck off in all no need for him now we got pjaca

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I would say i be disappointed if Pogba leave's now, but not because he is leaving for United, but because they hype the the president, Marotta, Allegri and the players were saying we going for the CL only to see they selling Pogba so late in the transfer window. I don't blame Pogba, he been a perfect pro here, giving his all helping us to win the league and going far in the CL. We always knew that Raiola , he will leave one day and we had set 100 million as the base for negotiating. With all this met, i can never fault him for leaving, tripling the salary for a club that is willing to splash in the market for better players. I am not sure why some need to feel bitter about Pogba, he has never once said he will stay here for life, his salary here is not equal of his status as worlds best midfielder, the club has limitation on the financial due to the decline of Serie A, and most here don't want the league to improve so this is what you get. If Man U , is the only club willing to match what we ask, why we hold it back , just waiting for Real to give us lower? Makes no sense at all.
:tup:

The league is putrid. Continue believing that the milan trannies in that state of poverty will do us any good.

At this point... those 2 teams are like needed evils.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 174)