Paul Pogba (121 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rndmlgnd

Oct 29, 2015
Great player, I thank him for everything he's done for us. He always tried.

The money we got for him is fantastic, we should be able to buy a good replacement.

I wonder who'll take the no. 10 now?

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
Brace yourselves, plenty left of the grieving process. The five stages of grief:

1) Denial ( "stupid media", "redcafe delusional", most have moved beyond this stage)
2) Anger (most people are here now)
3) Bargaining (some are here already, "we will invest the money wisely and be stronger", "Pogba isn't worth that much")
4) Depression (yet to come)
5) Acceptance (yet to come)
This is true :tup:

Martindn

Jul 14, 2016
He's a user here named fake_melo, he's a juve/united fan.
Seems to be quite on the ball with this stuff, at least with Di Marzio. I think he had that snippet about Madrid and the agreement/promise before GDM even had it up on his own twitter.

Little less confident now that Madrid entered running again, Juve would presumably prefer players over money and promises between a player and a club can be broken.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
I love these formations with Marchisio.

While I'd love for him to be in the lineup, lets be honest and admit that he's out for 6-8 months and maybe the whole year. Including him in any formations at this point is not feasible. We've acquired Pjanic (not a Pogba or Marchisio replacement) and lost Marchisio and Pogba. Not to mention, we've got Khedira who is made of glass and were looking to improve our midfield already.

We need a top level midfielder and a quality/young stub option as well.

ClaudiOHHH

Jul 8, 2011

While I'd love for him to be in the lineup, lets be honest and admit that he's out for 6-8 months and maybe the whole year. Including him in any formations at this point is not feasible. We've acquired Pjanic (not a Pogba or Marchisio replacement) and lost Marchisio and Pogba. Not to mention, we've got Khedira who is made of glass and were looking to improve our midfield already.

Claudio will only be out 2 months

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015

:agree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 101)