Paul Pogba (156 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Pogs wearing Knicks, Cavs, PSG jerseys there. What was the name of the guy that was around here few years ago who supported every single club in the world?

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
COME ON REALLLLLLL. TAKE HIM!
yeah, that would be nice. real won the cl twice in the last 3 years without pogba. imagine them (and our chances) with him.

if he leaves, i want to see him fail. man.utd is a mess. they don't even have a proper defender, and the cl choker, 40-year-old zlatan is their only proper striker. pogba would never ever win the cl with them.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I honestly don't think we could get two players of that quality with the 120 million we were to get from Man U.
Absolutely no way we could, unless we got massively lucky on a couple prospects. Real Madrid rates Morata at over 60 mil, and James at around 70-80 mil. I'd be tempted to take a straight up swap of those two for Pogba, over getting 120 mil cash from United.

Itay

Aug 10, 2009
Absolutely no way we could, unless we got massively lucky on a couple prospects. Real Madrid rates Morata at over 60 mil, and James at around 70-80 mil. I'd be tempted to take a straight up swap of those two for Pogba, over getting 120 mil cash from United.
I agree. even Morata+Kroos wouldn't be all bad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 136)