Paul Pogba (23 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
13mil net, so he's significantly dwarfing the wages of his teammates ?

'All italin

- - - Updated - - -

13mil net, so he's significantly dwarfing the wages of his teammates ?

'All italian media' are that the same who went 'juve will lift Higuain's release clause'?
They can afford to pay that. Neymar earns double figure wages, Bale does, he's next in line as far as marketable players are concerned and commands superstar wages.

If it was for 13M gross why would be leave Juve for United ? Common dude. EPL is missing a marketable superstar and he's exactly that. They are top 3 among richest clubs in the world let's not forget.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Is it the same media reporting this, then those who all said we lifted Higuain's release clause ?

- - - Updated - - -

We rejected the first official offer from them (€101M). We're holding out for €120M.

This news is being reported in the UK media also.

- - - Updated - - -

I am telling you, I'll be heavily surprised if this deal doesn't go through.
Holy shit the UK media, they are credibls

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Is it the same media reporting this, then those who all said we lifted Higuain's release clause ?
There's a difference. Multiple sources said we'll try to negotiate with them first, otherwise we might be ready to pay the clause. No one reported that we triggered the clause.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I don't belive the no ambition part

Manchester United is not stoke or Totten ham.

They are a prestigious club and one of the most recognized worldwide. Just because they have a few mediocre seasons doesn't make them shit and irrelevant.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Fascinating, people are already talking down about their own club.

When people start realizing clubs are run like a business the easier this will be for all to digest. No one wants to sell Pogba. No one. But to get a player for nothing then turn around and make 125m (cash) is insane business.
:sergio:

Absolutely gutted. I woke up with a good feeling to the sight of Paul Pogba staring down at me from the poster on my wall.

After reading the latest news on the transfer, I am absolutely gutted. It feels like someone has taken my anal virginity. Our.club must feel the same...Why are we always getting bent over and sodomised by other clubs? He is our best midfielder and should stay at our club. How can we call ourselves a big club if our best players constantly leave us? First Vidal, now Pogba. What lesson is this giving to our next big talent(Dybala)? He is thinking that he will also be allowed to leave when a bigger club comes calling...

THIS MUST CHANGE!!!
Manchester United is not a bigger club than Juventus. It is a better league and is a bigger brand. Traditionally, and historically, all things considered we are a bigger club. They are big in their own right, but their projection has a lot to do with their perception. I figure you're not a Juventino, so maybe you should see it from the other side.

But we will. That's the point.

Can't build a house without a proper foundation in place first. We have that. Now with 125m plus whatever we have left we can start building the perfect home we all enjoy coming home too.
We have had the best midfield in Italy for years now. One of the best (when fit) in Europe, what makes you think the board won't continue on that path with reinforcements?
:sergio:

yeah I heard that story last year as well. Its still too early, we have time etc... in te end we ended up with dick in our hands (read hernanes)

Btw our midfield was weaker than season before, seeing how we struggled to maintain control in the middle at various parts of the games.
Bayern didnt sell their players who were on long term contract.
Mighht be the best to take few weeks vacay from this place to getthis out of system.
Don't crap your pants though and don't get insecure. Our management has got this. Till we hear something from the clubs it's most likely speculation. But if this news keeps spreading, and the longer the clubs remain silent, en something is definitely up. Marrotta did say the player is not for sale, didn't he? And I think he also said there were no offers on the table for the player. Don't know if you remember.

If RM want him then Kroos + Morata + :money: pls
Kroos too soft in there with zPjanic and Khedira/Marchisio. I say lets get Morata, Isco and Casemiro or Kovavic.

I never thought of the day where I am in total agreement with DelPiero84
:lol: tell me about it. He's sounding all grown up, but a bit too much on the dark side.

he asked to leave? true?
Don't think so.

What is happening? Can someone update me?
Same shit. Different mercato.

I need official quotes before I start hating on him.
If he really does want to leave to Manchester, I won't blame Marotta TBH. I would just slap him and take the 120M. He'd have to have no fucking ambition to go to that shithole.

So far I call bullshit though.
Do you not find it ironic, that the start of two mercatos running, the player shows no signs of wanting out. Marrotta comes in and says we will only sell if the player wants to leave, and now for two seasons running, Vidal and Pogba have come and asked to leave. This is a bit ironic to me. And especially, if winning the CL is really our priority, why the fuck should we give in to that bs? Till a week ago Pogba joked about extending his leave from pre season by going far in the euros, and suddenly, he wants to leave? Balls. The club is as open to the offer, and are willing to talk about it with the player and his entourage. This is a two way street. We are equally to blame.

La Stampa:deal between the two clubs is close, and will be a world record fee.
No shit.

mcrae

Jun 3, 2004
i catched on twitter a video where Juve fans in Italy react to Pogba news..Some of them are like "he should go"..wtf has happened to our fans?No pride left?Everything is for sale.What some of you wrote is true.If this sale goes through we are officially Europe's Udinese.the worst thing besides letting Pogba go is the non reaction of the fans..20 years ago they's have stormed Turin roads already.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
You need to remember Pogba is receiving INSANE money. It's not like he's going to China. He's going to the most watched league in the world. If he received some 2M more, he wouldn't move but he's practically doubling/tripling his wages and will be playing for an extremely marketable club. But I'm still disappointed nevertheless. Guess Man U were dying to do that galactico transfer with all the money they receive from the new tv deal.

Juventus 32

May 18, 2014
Don't crap your pants though and don't get insecure. Our management has got this. Till we hear something from the clubs it's most likely speculation. But if this news keeps spreading, and the longer the clubs remain silent, en something is definitely up. Marrotta did say the player is not for sale, didn't he? And I think he also said there were no offers on the table for the player. Don't know if you remember.
hope you are right

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
If this sale goes through we are officially Europe's Udinese.the worst thing besides letting Pogba go is the non reaction of the fans..20 years ago they's have stormed Turin roads already.
Yeah. The Udinese of Europe :rofl:

No need to storm the turin roads - we are going to get a world record fee for Pogba FFS.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)