Paul Pogba (182 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I don't belive the no ambition part

Manchester United is not stoke or Totten ham.

They are a prestigious club and one of the most recognized worldwide. Just because they have a few mediocre seasons doesn't make them shit and irrelevant.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
But are they going in for the CL this season? No are we? I'd say with keeping pogba and signing one or 2 more players I don't see why not. If pogba can't see that then he can kindly fuck off and hope Tom Cleverley ends his career on a cold wet night in manchester. He won't only be seen as a liar trying to save face but a disgrace to the number 10 shirt which he has already defaced with a pen

Buy on AliExpress.com

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
Brace yourselves, plenty left of the grieving process. The five stages of grief:

1) Denial ( "stupid media", "redcafe delusional", most have moved beyond this stage)
2) Anger (most people are here now)
3) Bargaining (some are here already, "we will invest the money wisely and be stronger", "Pogba isn't worth that much")
4) Depression (yet to come)
5) Acceptance (yet to come)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Wow I'm so proud that we're selling our prize player for a world record. Gonna cop me that Guinness Book of World Records 2017 fo sho!!!

And when I'm sitting down sipping a beer recapping what a great season it's been for Juve, I'll remember along with our domestic double, how much money we made on the transfer market :touched:

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
What is happening? Can someone update me?
You can figure out yourself by looking which usernames are active in last couple of pages.
They are the same ones hiding for whole year (when things are going great) until first signs of trouble in our mercato give them chance for whining and bitching.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
We should take the 120M and start our own developmental organization for young Italian players and hold all their rights simultaneously. That way we don't have to repeat this fucking cycle for every single non Italian star player we end up acquiring. Dybala next year :sergio:
Raid Milan for Donnarumma, De Sciglio, Romagnoli

Go for ItalJuve

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
Brace yourselves, plenty left of the grieving process. The five stages of grief:

1) Denial ( "stupid media", "redcafe delusional", most have moved beyond this stage)
2) Anger (most people are here now)
3) Bargaining (some are here already, "we will invest the money wisely and be stronger", "Pogba isn't worth that much")
4) Depression (yet to come)
5) Acceptance (yet to come)
:lol2: What stage is "hands were tied"?

Jul 18, 2014
People acting as if Pogba is bigger than the club is pathetic. Hope he stays, but if he doesnt its not the end of the world. Move on and if the money is invested correctly we can end with a better team. People melting down seems to me is more a pride thing than anything. Selling a player for a record fee doesnt make you the "udinese of europe". The fact that there is only one team willing to pay that amount is a clear indication that they will overpay if the transfer is made. Madrid, who are the kings of overpaying, dont even think that Pogba is worth that much ffs. If pogba wants to leave lets take advantage of the team desperate to land him. My two cents.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Wow I'm so proud that we're selling our prize player for a world record. Gonna cop me that Guinness Book of World Records 2017 fo sho!!!

And when I'm sitting down sipping a beer recapping what a great season it's been for Juve, I'll remember along with our domestic double, how much money we made on the transfer market :touched:
The point is that Juventus will be fine.

People are acting like fucking bitches. Y'all think we're losing him for free and not 120 million from the doomsday shit being predicted here.

Our management has clearly stated they are trying to build a CL winning squad, and that's clearly going to continue with or without Pogba.

People need to get a grip. Pogba doesn't make or break this team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 167)