Paul Pogba (190 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
There's a difference. Multiple sources said we'll try to negotiate with them first, otherwise we might be ready to pay the clause. No one reported that we triggered the clause.
And this is all reported by media ?

While marotta said "no sale"

Pogba said "happy at juve"

And raiola said "no negotiations"

ok

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
The amount of butt hurt in this thread is epic.

So many fans showing their true colors as human beings. Or rather, animals

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Legends or history section?
Delete from the forum

- - - Updated - - -

Don't crap your pants though and don't get insecure. Our management has got this. Till we hear something from the clubs it's most likely speculation. But if this news keeps spreading, and the longer the clubs remain silent, en something is definitely up. Marrotta did say the player is not for sale, didn't he? And I think he also said there were no offers on the table for the player. Don't know if you remember.
I remember you crapping your pants for the last 5 years.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
We should take the 120M and start our own developmental organization for young Italian players and hold all their rights simultaneously. That way we don't have to repeat this fucking cycle for every single non Italian star player we end up acquiring. Dybala next year :sergio:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
If he really does want to leave to Manchester, I won't blame Marotta TBH. I would just slap him and take the 120M. He'd have to have no fucking ambition to go to that shithole.

So far I call bullshit though.
My man :tup:

We dont want to sell. If he'd actually forces his way out of an ambitious club down 2 levels to english money and no trophee's, then not only has this "i want to win trophee's and the ballon d'or, not cash, been a blatant lie, it would also mean he has a weak spine and is not destined for the absolute top level because of his shitty attitude

Shitty attitude. Exactly what they harvest in the EPL these days

Seriously, Real Madrid, i'd be game. I get that. He'd be short sighted and a massive idiot in our opinion, but i'd get that.

United ? No, go die in a fire on which i'm pissing with kerosine

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
€17M from Jeep

€29M from Adidas

€350M revenues.

Compared to last year's top 10 without taking tv deal into account.

Liverpool - €392M
Arsenal - €435M
PSG - €474M
City - €470M

Wouldn't even go into Bayern, Barca , Madrid and United who are all in €500-€600M revenue category.

I read Swiss ramble a while ago and he posted an estimate saying Tottenham could surpass Juventus in revenue. It's really not hard to see that the gap is large and the next few yrs is going to be a struggle in general unless Serie A gets it act together and Chinese pump money into the league.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Pogba has a better chance of getting the BD'or at a resurgent United than he ever would at Juve.

We don't get that sort of media hype and recognition, not even close. You would have to score 40 league goals and drag a Serie A team to the CL on your own back to get a chance here. God knows what chance a b2b midfielder has in Serie A.

- - - Updated - - -

€17M from Jeep

€29M from Adidas

€350M revenues.

Compared to last year's top 10 without taking tv deal into account.

Liverpool - €392M
Arsenal - €435M
PSG - €474M
City - €470M

Wouldn't even go into Bayern, Barca , Madrid and United who are all in €500-€600M revenue category.

I read Swiss ramble a while ago and he posted an estimate saying Tottenham could surpass Juventus in revenue. It's really not hard to see that the gap is large and the next few yrs is going to be a struggle in general unless Serie A gets it act together and Chinese pump money into the league.
Wouldn't even mind Chinese giving us some competition. Because we're all fucked if this trend continues. Clubs who literally achieve fucking NOTHING overtaking us by virtue of playing in the correct league.

Jul 1, 2010
Pogba has a better chance of getting the BD'or at a resurgent United than he ever would at Juve.

We don't get that sort of media hype and recognition, not even close. You would have to score 40 league goals and drag a Serie A team to the CL on your own back to get a chance here. God knows what chance a b2b midfielder has in Serie A.
The Ballon d'Or is meaningless now anyways, it's basically a popularity contest since they merged it with Fifa Player of the Year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 167)