Paul Pogba (224 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
People acting as if Pogba is bigger than the club is pathetic. Hope he stays, but if he doesnt its not the end of the world. Move on and if the money is invested correctly we can end with a better team. People melting down seems to me is more a pride thing than anything. Selling a player for a record fee doesnt make you the "udinese of europe". The fact that there is only one team willing to pay that amount is a clear indication that they will overpay if the transfer is made. Madrid, who are the kings of overpaying, dont even think that Pogba is worth that much ffs. If pogba wants to leave lets take advantage of the team desperate to land him. My two cents.
Well said

Buy on AliExpress.com

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Brace yourselves, plenty left of the grieving process. The five stages of grief:

1) Denial ( "stupid media", "redcafe delusional", most have moved beyond this stage)
2) Anger (most people are here now)
3) Bargaining (some are here already, "we will invest the money wisely and be stronger", "Pogba isn't worth that much")
4) Depression (yet to come)
5) Acceptance (yet to come)
I missed the first four stages and just want this to be over with. Grab the cash and splash it on someone (I will kindly ask the mods to open Higuain's tread if we come to this moment :alen:). Beppe should also receive at least 1 mln for prostitutes and cocaine. This guy seems drained physically and emotionally.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
People acting as if Pogba is bigger than the club is pathetic. Hope he stays, but if he doesnt its not the end of the world. Move on and if the money is invested correctly we can end with a better team. People melting down seems to me is more a pride thing than anything. Selling a player for a record fee doesnt make you the "udinese of europe". The fact that there is only one team willing to pay that amount is a clear indication that they will overpay if the transfer is made. Madrid, who are the kings of overpaying, dont even think that Pogba is worth that much ffs. If pogba wants to leave lets take advantage of the team desperate to land him. My two cents.
100% this

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
The point is that Juventus will be fine.

People are acting like fucking bitches. Y'all think we're losing him for free and not 120 million from the doomsday shit being predicted here.

Our management has clearly stated they are trying to build a CL winning squad, and that's clearly going to continue with or without Pogba.

People need to get a grip. Pogba doesn't make or break this team.
I know we will be fine, that's not the point. We don't have to sell him and it's fucking retarded to do so now.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
I'm not even that pissed off at Pogba leaving, my issues are with how easy it is to leave the club. However even those having meltdowns aren't acting as if 'Pogba is bigger than the club'

Some people just don't cope well with their supposedly elite club selling a player many think will be the next biggest player in football.

mcrae

Jun 3, 2004
there are some clubs who would just not sell their best players at their prime no matter the price..can you imagine Barca
selling prime Mesi?Hell no..Juve doesnt belong to this group of clubs anymore.Sad but true.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
PSG wont even think of selling Verrati while we bent over Manure and Raiola..PSG and their arab sugardaddies are officialy prouder than our sell outs in the board.
there are some clubs who would just not sell their best players at their prime no matter the price..can you imagine Barce selling prime Mesi?Hell no..Juve doesnt belong to this group of clubs anymore.Sad but true.
Since when did we sell Pogba?

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
This is one boring thread to be honest. :moan:

Somebody mentioned that Pogba ain't bigger than the club...well daa, even Ale wasn't and even Gigi won't be. :sergio:

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
United have been shit for a few years but let's stop writing them off. If anything it just goes to show that they're still considered an elite team despite shit results. With the funds to boot.

If we have a couple of bad Summer transfer windows in a row make no mistake United will be around our level again. If we don't... well they'll catch up in a few years regardless.

We have a great season. We sell Vidal

We have a very good season, we sell Pogba.

United have a shit season, they bring in Mourinho, BL POTY Mkhi, Ibra, and potentially the next biggest name in football.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 210)