Paul Pogba (172 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Martindn

Jul 14, 2016
Different situation.Van Gaal kicks him out ,not Di Maria's will.
Nah he definitely wanted to go. He wanted PSG originally but they couldnt afford him that season, he had his house broken in to at Manchester, and he hated LVG and his playing style as well as playing him out of position. He was the worst player on the pitch for the latter half of the season after being the best before the robbery, he wanted out. Presumably it was both him and LVG who agreed though.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Why? Because the same newspapers who reported we were interested in Higuain and ready to pay his release clause are saying that he asked to leave?
We rejected the first official offer from them (€101M). We're holding out for €120M.

This news is being reported in the UK media also.

- - - Updated - - -

I am telling you, I'll be heavily surprised if this deal doesn't go through.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
We rejected the first official offer from them (€101M). We're holding out for €120M.

This news is being reported in the UK media also.
If he really does want to leave to Manchester, I won't blame Marotta TBH. I would just slap him and take the 120M. He'd have to have no fucking ambition to go to that shithole.

So far I call bullshit though.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Nah he definitely wanted to go. He wanted PSG originally but they couldnt afford him that season, he had his house broken in to at Manchester, and he hated LVG and his playing style as well as playing him out of position. He was the worst player on the pitch for the latter half of the season after being the best before the robbery, he wanted out. Presumably it was both him and LVG who agreed though.
Anyway, at last it was mutual decision ,not a sole Di Maria's decision.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
If he really does want to leave to Manchester, I won't blame Marotta TBH. I would just slap him and take the 120M. He'd have to have no fucking ambition to go to that shithole.

So far I call bullshit though.
Tbh this is reminding me of the Vidal saga. I dint believe until the last minute the deal was done. This is more or less the same.

As I said, I'll be surprised if this deal doesn't go through now.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Tbh this is reminding me of the Vidal saga. I dint believe until the last minute the deal was done. This is more or less the same.

As I said, I'll be surprised if this deal doesn't go through now.
This is far, far worse from the player's point of view. He'd be going to Manchester fucking United. :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 156)