Paul Pogba (137 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Juliano13

May 6, 2012

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Ratchester, for all their money, couldn't keep Di Maria after he wanted to leave.
:agree:

This is the football reality today. When a club gives a player a big contract and his form drops/gets injured, they can't get rid of him. They're stuck. But if a player with 3-years left on his contract decides to leave, the club is forced to sell for whatever it can get.

- - - Updated - - -

Was it just 25 mil. for Kroos?
idk, but not more than 30.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
If I had to chose between selling him now at his highest value and dragging it to last year like Kroos.

I'd take 120mln.
I'm saying here one more season, not till his contract expires.

Offering him improved deal and maybe extending till 2020. Or keep him for a year and if he's still eager to go/doesn't renew then sell. There will be clubs like City, United, PSG next summer as well...

- - - Updated - - -

It was different. It was a lot worse for Bayern, Real got Kroos on a discount and we are robbing Manure.

http://www.espnfc.us/story/1953271/toni-kroos-real-madrid-a-cut-above-bayern-munich - and people were angry at Vidal :lol:
IIRC he was in last year of contract and didnt' want to renew.

After deciding to move on from the Bundesliga champions with just a year left on his contract,

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
If Pogs is cuz we want to. Dont be blind. Our hands are beyond untied with him. He has still 3years in his contract so we could send everyone to $#@! themselves and offer a new contract any time in the middle of the season so our board have all balls in their hands... No raiola
You will get the usuall explanation like "our hands were tied" and "Pogba requests a transfer"Pussy attitude.Very much.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 121)