Paul Pogba (67 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jul 13, 2016
Another retard. :lol:

SO... we have this one thread, for Paul Pogba where we are posting nonsense to troll United fans, and it means we are obsessed? Are you really this $#@!ing stupid? There are hundreds of active threads on this forum. Hundreds. Filled with comments each day that have absolutely nothing to do with United. Even in this "high time" for trolling United here on Tuz, probably less than 1% of the daily posts have anything to do with Untied.

We don't even have a thread dedicated to that holier than thou club in Manchester, nor to any of their players. If I go on RedCafe, I find a Paul Pogba thread with 15,000 posts, I find a Pogba vs Bonucci thread, a Bonucci to City thread, a who would rather have than Pogba thread, a Juventus 2016-17 thread... And you call us obsessed with United? You premfaces really are $#@!ing delusional.

Maybe you should shut the $#@! up, get back on the short bus, and return from whence you came.

It's either you are incapable of understanding or you just chose to read what you want to. When did I ever say all Juventus fans are obsessed? I you could actually comprehend rather than jump into conclusions, you would noticed I was specifically referring to this thread. Calling me names isn't going to help your argument in anyway. This was a simple like for like comparison and the fact that is difficult for you to see proves my point exactly.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
It's either you are incapable of understanding or you just chose to read what you want to. When did I ever say all Juventus fans are obsessed? I you could actually comprehend rather than jump into conclusions, you would noticed I was specifically referring to this thread. Calling me names isn't going to help your argument in anyway. This was a simple like for like comparison and the fact that is difficult for you to see proves my point exactly.
You specifically said you were "referring to this forum"... I said nothing about all Juventus fans. I said "this forum" too. And no, at no time did you say that only a very few members of Juventuz, in one single thread, were acting obsessed. You called out our entire forum as irrelevant, as obsessed with ManU and RedCafe, and as inferior.

If you cannot figure out how utterly retarded and delusional your posts here have been... well, you just cannot be helped. A like for like comparison. :lol: Give me a fucking break. Don't backtrack now, bitch. Stick to your guns. Continue making shit up about how "this forum specifically" is obsessed with United. :lol:

If you don't know the difference between a "forum" and a "thread"... well, that's even worse.

Jul 13, 2016
You specifically said you were "referring to this forum"... I said nothing about all Juventus fans. I said "this forum" too. And no, at no time did you say that only a very few members of Juventuz, in one single thread, were acting obsessed. You called out our entire forum as irrelevant, as obsessed with ManU and RedCafe, and as inferior.

If you cannot figure out how utterly retarded and delusional your posts here have been... well, you just cannot be helped. A like for like comparison. :lol: Give me a $#@!ing break. Don't backtrack now, bitch. Stick to your guns. Continue making $#@! up about how "this forum specifically" is obsessed with United. :lol:

If you don't know the difference between a "forum" and a "thread"... well, that's even worse.

My mistake then. When I said this forum, my intention was this thread. If you noticed, my conversations were leaning to things related to this thread. The like for like comparison was of this thread and the Pogba thread at the red cafe. So I admit, my mistake for mistaking a forum from a thread, but now that you understand where I'm coming from, I hope you can see what I am talking about. However, as I said any earlier name calling won't do you any good as that part is just irrelevant.

Itay

Aug 10, 2009
My mistake then. When I said this forum, my intention was this thread. If you noticed, my conversations were leaning to things related to this thread. The like for like comparison was of this thread and the Pogba thread at the red cafe. So I admit, my mistake for mistaking a forum from a thread, but now that you understand where I'm coming from, I hope you can see what I am talking about. However, as I said any earlier name calling won't do you any good as that part is just irrelevant.
Dude, what do you want? if Pogba wants, and you will pay shitload of money - take him. who cares?
But don't come here and criticize the way we post. it's a forum so you're going to have different people and different views, and obviously unhappy people because we love Pogs and don't want to see him leave.
We want to talk about Juventus. no offence, but we don't really care about ManU.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Dont mind him.

His pósts scream just butthurt. They dont liked how we hurt their feelings.

Look...if Pogba is sold, THEN IS SOLD.... you give Juve the money and life goes on. Thats it.

He is a great player for us, but he also lacks some more to be a WC player and in now way he is really worth 120 mils. Part of that fee is flair, merchandising and hype potential.. but on teh field he still needs to develop.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Sure, the name calling is irrelevant. I agree with that. We're just annoyed, and have been for several years now, with the arrogance of Premier League fans, and their nonsense about how every player should feel blessed to leave other European clubs to play for them. We don't spend our summers going full-on delusional about the top players at Chelsea, ManCity, United, Arsenal (okay maybe perennial losers Arsenal :D ) should put in transfer requests to come play for us, because we're a historically bigger club than any of those 4, because we played in a CL final last year. Because we have one of the strongest teams in football right now.

But we have to listen to United fans acting like we're some destitute club. Some of you seriously think United can buy our club for 260 million. It's beyond ridiculous, and annoying as fuck. So, we trolled the shit of these fans in one thread on our forum. That doesn't scream anything other than high hilarity for us. We're taking advantage of the arrogance and delusions of a fanbase. It's not some inferiority thing, or acting like a small club. It's spending a few days having a good laugh at a very arrogant and gullible fanbase.

if we lose Pogba, we'll have 120 mil or thereabouts. It's win-win for us. We keep him, we're all happy... we lose him, we have a boatload of money to improve our team further.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Sure, the name calling is irrelevant. I agree with that. We're just annoyed, and have been for several years now, with the arrogance of Premier League fans, and their nonsense about how every player should feel blessed to leave other European clubs to play for them. We don't spend our summers going full-on delusional about the top players at Chelsea, ManCity, United, Arsenal (okay maybe perennial losers Arsenal :D ) should put in transfer requests to come play for us, because we're a historically bigger club than any of those 4, because we played in a CL final last year. Because we have one of the strongest teams in football right now.

But we have to listen to United fans acting like we're some destitute club. Some of you seriously think United can buy our club for 260 million. It's beyond ridiculous, and annoying as $#@!. So, we trolled the $#@! of these fans in one thread on our forum. That doesn't scream anything other than high hilarity for us. We're taking advantage of the arrogance and delusions of a fanbase. It's not some inferiority thing, or acting like a small club. It's spending a few days having a good laugh at a very arrogant and gullible fanbase.

if we lose Pogba, we'll have 120 mil or thereabouts. It's win-win for us. We keep him, we're all happy... we lose him, we have a boatload of money to improve our team further.
Arsenal doesn't count.. They did everything in their hands to earn all the troll anyone can give them.

MUFC1983

Jul 17, 2016
Bianconero-Aus]Oh wait, most of your fans are from Hong Kong and Essex.
I resent that, I am from Melbourne Australia. :p

I just wanted to come on here and tell you guys the Massimo Di Culo creation was hilarious. I first read about this expert Massimo Di Culo on RedCafe, but then I came on here this morning after seeing this forum referenced on RedCafe to see if any of you have heard from the "expert journalist" and it made me laugh when I read that he was made up. Then I stopped dead in my tracks and had a revelation, ""Culo", of course, that is the Italian word for ass." I mean, I felt like a bit of a silly boy, how do you think major newspapers felt for referencing the name? :lol:

Moving along, about this whole Paul Pogba transfer, if it happens, it's win-win. Manchester United get a highly talented footballer and Juventus get £100m to reinvest in an already great squad. I wouldn't belittle Juventus because of that, that is the same as belittling class and some of my favourite footballers passed and present have played for Juventus and I just wouldn't do it. Although I've been a United supporter since the mid-90s I supported Italy during the 1994 (I cried after that penalty shootout, my older Brother helped with that so there's that too) and 1998 World Cup's and Euro 2000 and had a special spot for Milan until I started paying more attention to the English game around the treble winning season. I still remember when Old Trafford giving Del Piero a standing ovation, that is respect. That doesn't go away just because we're attempting to sign one of your footballers and I am embarrassed that some United supporters have acted like our club is better than yours in all of this. If we get Pogba, great. If not, we move on to other targets.

I have read a few times by United supporters that they're concerned Pogba would be short term and will be off to Real Madrid after 3 years for half what we paid. That might be the case about Paul being short term but after you've set a precedent of a £100m transfer fee, you ask for that same amount in return for a Paul Pogba entering his prime. None of this will even matter if Paul Pogba stays put at Juventus and would anyone even blame him anyway? You're a strong CL contender and a great club.

I probably won't post on here much (I post regularly elsewhere) but I just wanted to give stop by and give my own 2 cents.

P.S. Sorry about the username, I couldn't think of anything else. :bitchslap:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

I just wanted to come on here and tell you guys the Massimo Di Culo creation was hilarious. I first read about this expert Massimo Di Culo on RedCafe, but then I came on here this morning after seeing this forum referenced on RedCafe to see if any of you have heard from the "expert journalist" and it made me laugh when I read that he was made up. Then I stopped dead in my tracks and had a revelation, ""Culo", of course, that is the Italian word for ass." I mean, I felt like a bit of a silly boy, how do you think major newspapers felt for referencing the name? :lol:

Moving along, about this whole Paul Pogba transfer, if it happens, it's win-win. Manchester United get a highly talented footballer and Juventus get £100m to reinvest in an already great squad. I wouldn't belittle Juventus because of that, that is the same as belittling class and some of my favourite footballers passed and present have played for Juventus and I just wouldn't do it. Although I've been a United supporter since the mid-90s I supported Italy during the 1994 (I cried after that penalty shootout, my older Brother helped with that so there's that too) and 1998 World Cup's and Euro 2000 and had a special spot for Milan until I started paying more attention to the English game around the treble winning season. I still remember when Old Trafford giving Del Piero a standing ovation, that is respect. That doesn't go away just because we're attempting to sign one of your footballers and I am embarrassed that some United supporters have acted like our club is better than yours in all of this. If we get Pogba, great. If not, we move on to other targets.

I have read a few times by United supporters that they're concerned Pogba would be short term and will be off to Real Madrid after 3 years for half what we paid. That might be the case about Paul being short term but after you've set a precedent of a £100m transfer fee, you ask for that same amount in return for a Paul Pogba entering his prime. None of this will even matter if Paul Pogba stays put at Juventus and would anyone even blame him anyway? You're a strong CL contender and a great club.

I probably won't post on here much (I post regularly elsewhere) but I just wanted to give stop by and give my own 2 cents.

:tup:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

:tup:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Rakib could be included in that weird bunch too. To make the eyes bleed with his stupid mercato formations.

And yes, this forum is legendary beyond barriers.
Not only because of this diculo saga... but because everything.

:touched:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
We'd fuck up the worlds online communities. Imagine other people having to deal with the Cronios and Turks (much less RUS) of the world?
What's even better is if you have Cronios, Turk, Zach, Fr3sh, Rus, Badass, our online terrorist squad would fuck each other up as much as they'd fuck up those communities. :D

- - - Updated - - -

Rakib could be included in that weird bunch too. To make the eyes bleed with his stupid mercato formations.

And yes, this forum is legendary beyond barriers.
Not only because of this diculo saga... but because everything.

:touched:
You know what is amazing?

If we sign Pjaca and Higuain, our mercato will seriously look like one of Rakib's "crazy" in/out lists.

We shall all have to bow down to Rakib, the visionary! :lol:

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
Seriously can't get over Massimo Di Culo, how it reached these heights.

When I first came up with it there were like three peole quoting me and I was meh.

Suddenly it's everywhere. From the suns to gazzetta and Albania's biggest portal who posted it like real news.

One guy was even trying to convince me how it's a done deal because he read it on telegraf (the link albo posted).

Imagine how I felt. He was citting a source I fucking invented :touched:
Didn't even bother explainig it to him, wouldn't believe me anyway.

'Tuz :D
That was just epic.
Trolling conceited, PL fans and showing them what a retarded bunch they are, plus giving the oh, so mighty journos feeding the poor, clownish masses of football fans with whatever kind of dogsh!t they can come up with, a taste of their own medicine.

All bow down to the great @j0ker :delpiero::delpiero::delpiero::delpiero::delpiero::delpiero:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)