Paul Pogba (61 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Seriously can't get over Massimo Di Culo, how it reached these heights.

When I first came up with it there were like three peole quoting me and I was meh.

Suddenly it's everywhere. From the suns to gazzetta and Albania's biggest portal who posted it like real news.

One guy was even trying to convince me how it's a done deal because he read it on telegraf (the link albo posted).

Imagine how I felt. He was citting a source I $#@!ing invented :touched:
Didn't even bother explainig it to him, wouldn't believe me anyway.

'Tuz :D

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 13, 2016
Seems like I was right all along. There is too much obsession with trolling Man Utd on this forum. Massimo di culo or not, the interest in Pogba is real and who knows, if he ends up at Utd, then I wonder how you guys would be made to look. Truth of the matter is, on a similar forum at the red cafe, most people think that massimo is a hoax and this forum is rarely every mentioned. So basically, you could call them arrogant but when most people on here act like this ( constant trolling without being able to write something constructive), it's no surprise that they see you as inferior. This forum (and Juventus in general), is rarely mentioned at the red-cafe but I would be surprised going past a page without seeing some petty comments at Utd or that red cafe forum.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Seems like I was right all along. There is too much obsession with trolling Man Utd on this forum. Massimo di culo or not, the interest in Pogba is real and who knows, if he ends up at Utd, then I wonder how you guys would be made to look. Truth of the matter is, on a similar forum at the red cafe, most people think that massimo is a hoax and this forum is rarely every mentioned. So basically, you could call them arrogant but when most people on here act like this ( constant trolling without being able to write something constructive), it's no surprise that they see you as inferior. This forum (and Juventus in general), is rarely mentioned at the red-cafe but I would be surprised going past a page without seeing some petty comments at Utd or that red cafe forum.
The problem is you're focusing on the things in life that don't really matter. When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But over time, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things that really matter, even though they are right in front of you, staring you in the face. I think the next time you should ask yourself "Am I on the right track here?". I don't mean to be rude but people like you I really pity. So maybe you could use the few brain cells you have and take advantage of the knowledge I have given you now. Good luck.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
It's not in our hands to stop him from joining you.

I wouldn't like it at all and would probably ruin my day but it's not like we'd let him go for free..

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
But you just had to come say this here.

Odd, since we are just a rarely mentionned small forum, no ?

Jul 13, 2016
But you just had to come say this here.

Odd, since we are just a rarely mentionned small forum, no ?

Being rarely mentioned doesn't mean people can't browse here for some news. Let me reiterate myself so you can understand. I mean there is hardly ever any troll comments aimed at this forum. It doesn't mean utd fans can't come here hoping in the slightest that there might just be something positive or at least constructively negative they could take from here. And yes, I came hear to say this because I have respect for Juventus as a club but from this forum, it comes across as most on here don't care about their club but put more emphasis on trolling Man Utd. It would be somewhat understandable if it was a rival club but this here from an outside view could be seen as nothing short of classless.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Why are you here then? Fuck off back to RatCafe with the rest of the pot-bellied, hygenically challenged, pasty white Mancunian scumbags.

Oh wait, most of your fans are from Hong Kong and Essex.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
kill yourself incest monkey from island of shit

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
The problem is you're focusing on the things in life that don't really matter. When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But over time, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things that really matter, even though they are right in front of you, staring you in the face. I think the next time you should ask yourself "Am I on the right track here?". I don't mean to be rude but people like you I really pity. So maybe you could use the few brain cells you have and take advantage of the knowledge I have given you now. Good luck.
:tup:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Being rarely mentioned doesn't mean people can't browse here for some news. Let me reiterate myself so you can understand. I mean there is hardly ever any troll comments aimed at this forum. It doesn't mean utd fans can't come here hoping in the slightest that there might just be something positive or at least constructively negative they could take from here. And yes, I came hear to say this because I have respect for Juventus as a club but from this forum, it comes across as most on here don't care about their club but put more emphasis on trolling Man Utd. It would be somewhat understandable if it was a rival club but this here from an outside view could be seen as nothing short of classless.
Thats not correct, this troll was a one off. If you look outside this thread alone you wont find trolling, infact you will find a lot of constructive conversations whether it be it around Juventus or the world of football. We have football supporters in this forum from Arsenal, Liverpool, Everton, Bayern Munich, Roma, thats just some of many I know, infact to my knowledge we have 5 united supporters on this forum. two, of which was involved with the trolling but they saw the lighter side of this, like a troll should be seen. Though I couldnt understand the feeling behind getting trolled by your own fans.

Jul 13, 2016
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Why are you here then? $#@! off back to RatCafe with the rest of the pot-bellied, hygenically challenged, pasty white Mancunian scumbags.

Oh wait, most of your fans are from Hong Kong and Essex.

Exactly my point, nothing productive ever comes out of your mouth. But don't worry, this is the last time I would reply to someone who is unable too/refuses to hold a decent conversation. :lol::lol:

Jul 13, 2016
Thats not correct, this troll was a one off. If you look outside this thread alone you wont find trolling, infact you will find a lot of constructive conversations whether it be it around Juventus or the world of football. We have football supporters in this forum from Arsenal, Liverpool, Everton, Bayern Munich, Roma, thats just some of many I know, infact to my knowledge we have 5 united supporters on this forum. twp, of which was involved with the trolling but they saw the lighter side of this, like a troll should be seen.
Please read what I wrote earlier. I was specifically referring to this forum and comparing it to a similar forum at the red cafe. I realize that not all Juventus fans/forums are trolls and that there some utd fans who act like this too. I understand the normal banter, but I'm sure you too would realize it gets too much when there is almost as much comments related to Utd as it is to juventus. I think you are different from others from the conversations I've held with you, and maybe it might just be a few who keep posting on this forum but I wouldn't be saying this, if there were more posts like yours.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Please read what I wrote earlier. I was specifically referring to this forum and comparing it to a similar forum at the red cafe. I realize that not all Juventus fans/forums are trolls and that there some utd fans who act like this too. I understand the normal banter, but I'm sure you too would realize it gets too much when there is almost as much comments related to Utd as it is to juventus. I think you are different from others from the conversations I've held with you, and maybe it might just be a few who keep posting on this forum but I wouldn't be saying this, if there were more posts like yours.
knock knock

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
All of the news about Pogba these days are about his potential move to United, which makes it irritating at one point. It also makes conversations about United relevant.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
There are several reasons behind the utd dislike. To be fair I wouldnt have time to go through them but all I can say is that we have had many utd fans from redcafe come on here and belittle us. They of course immediately got banned so, you can understand the ill feeling. However I must add another thing, im english, and I hear a lot of negativity thrown around Italian football and Juventus. This dislike stems from ' defensive' football, 'cheats', 'poor' etc. So how do expect these guys to feel? We dont belittle clubs underneath or above us. Infact the other day we were talking to some Dinamo Zagreb fans and not once did we belittle them. Ive been on this forum for 10 years and not once have i seen belittling of clubs below us. Yes there is rivalry with some but after a while we set an example and always have. Despite the Di Culo prank, one things for certain we do get a lot of informative members posting on here. Like every rumour some turn out wrong but majority turn out right. We have a strong base of italians ranging from different occupations and many are working in the football field. We have some who have started out earning their coaching badge. So as I said you will be suprised. But the hate, dont be suprised it will take a long time for the hate to disappear, united and English football dont help their image abroad. Sadly being an english im embarrased of this. This is why i stopped following premier league.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
You so cool you have time to come to a forum of a team you don't follow to take sanctimonious shits, do you realize how much of a loser you are sounding like

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Another retard. :lol:

SO... we have this one thread, for Paul Pogba where we are posting nonsense to troll United fans, and it means we are obsessed? Are you really this fucking stupid? There are hundreds of active threads on this forum. Hundreds. Filled with comments each day that have absolutely nothing to do with United. Even in this "high time" for trolling United here on Tuz, probably less than 1% of the daily posts have anything to do with Untied.

We don't even have a thread dedicated to that holier than thou club in Manchester, nor to any of their players. If I go on RedCafe, I find a Paul Pogba thread with 15,000 posts, I find a Pogba vs Bonucci thread, a Bonucci to City thread, a who would rather have than Pogba thread, a Juventus 2016-17 thread... And you call us obsessed with United? You premfaces really are fucking delusional.

Maybe you should shut the fuck up, get back on the short bus, and return from whence you came.

- - - Updated - - -

You can thank me for being the only one to "lol" at your original post and push for it to be mentioned first. But kudos for the name. It was a true team effort.
You're always a hero to me Bausman. :D

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Another retard. :lol:

SO... we have this one thread, for Paul Pogba where we are posting nonsense to troll United fans, and it means we are obsessed? Are you really this fucking stupid? There are hundreds of active threads on this forum. Hundreds. Filled with comments each day that have absolutely nothing to do with United. Even in this "high time" for trolling United here on Tuz, probably less than 1% of the daily posts have anything to do with Untied.

We don't even have a thread dedicated to that holier than thou club in Manchester, nor to any of their players. If I go on RedCafe, I find a Paul Pogba thread with 15,000 posts, I find a Pogba vs Bonucci thread, a Bonucci to City thread, a who would rather have than Pogba thread, a Juventus 2016-17 thread... And you call us obsessed with United? You premfaces really are fucking delusional.

Maybe you should shut the fuck up, get back on the short bus, and return from whence you came.

- - - Updated - - -

You're always a hero to me Bausman. :D
I am the hero Tuz deserves...but not the hero it needs right now

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)