Paul Pogba (206 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Seriously how one can be paid (actual money) for writing stupid articles and news like the ones in the sun and other English media. If these are their "experts" no wonder they suck in this sport.

Juve FC

Jul 11, 2016
This guy serious!!!?

If Pogba leaves its because we can't turn down that sort of money down. Now what could Manure offer that we can't?? Wages.

On a more serious note. Why did I bother responding to you.
Again, how is it the team's fault for Man U being able to throw more money at Pogba? To me it seems that Pogba wanted to leave and he will. If he really wanted to be here he would

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Again, how is it the team's fault for Man U being able to throw more money at Pogba? To me it seems that Pogba wanted to leave and he will. If he really wanted to be here he would
Wouldn't surprise me if he stayed one more season seeing as were going full tilt for the CL. But your not going to get more than 100m for this guy unless he produces a worldy week in week out which would bump that shiit up only a few extra mil. To be honest I couldn't care less if we sold him or not. Win win situation for me.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
'Pogba allo United, lo dicono in Italia': ma è uno scherzo dei tifosi della Juve
'Pogba allo United, lo dicono in Italia': ma è uno scherzo dei tifosi della Juve
16/07/2016, 21:25
La telenovela Pogba non è ancora arrivata al suo episodio finale, con il centrocampista francese che continua a essere inseguito dal Manchester United di José Mourinho e negli ultimi giorni non ha chiuso la porta a un eventuale ritorno ai Red Devils. I tifosi della Juventus hanno però deciso di prendere con ironia le tante voci legate al futuro del Polpo Paul, prendendo in giro i loro colleghi dello United.

SCHERZI SOCIAL - Su Twitter, infatti, alcuni fan bianconeri hanno iniziato a postare notizie che davano per fatto il trasferimento di Pogba, citando i nomi di alcuni - a detta loro, famosi - giornalisti italiani. "Il noto giornalista Massimo Di Culo ha confermato la cessione di Pogba al Manchester United" si legge in un tweet, "Il giornalista di Torino Fabio Fica ha annunciato che l'affare sarà concluso all'inizio della prossima settimana per 130 milioni di euro". Notizie, come si può facilmente intuire, frutto solo della fantasia di questi tifosi, che sono state però riprese da diverse community di fan inglesi, esultanti per conferme così "autorevoli" sul ritorno a Manchester di Pogba. Per le risate di quelli juventini, nella speranza che i loro falsi annunci non si rivelino poi veritieri.

Ahahahahahajahahajahajajahajahahshh :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
16/07/2016, 21:25
La telenovela Pogba non è ancora arrivata al suo episodio finale, con il centrocampista francese che continua a essere inseguito dal Manchester United di José Mourinho e negli ultimi giorni non ha chiuso la porta a un eventuale ritorno ai Red Devils. I tifosi della Juventus hanno però deciso di prendere con ironia le tante voci legate al futuro del Polpo Paul, prendendo in giro i loro colleghi dello United.

SCHERZI SOCIAL - Su Twitter, infatti, alcuni fan bianconeri hanno iniziato a postare notizie che davano per fatto il trasferimento di Pogba, citando i nomi di alcuni - a detta loro, famosi - giornalisti italiani. "Il noto giornalista Massimo Di Culo ha confermato la cessione di Pogba al Manchester United" si legge in un tweet, "Il giornalista di Torino Fabio Fica ha annunciato che l'affare sarà concluso all'inizio della prossima settimana per 130 milioni di euro". Notizie, come si può facilmente intuire, frutto solo della fantasia di questi tifosi, che sono state però riprese da diverse community di fan inglesi, esultanti per conferme così "autorevoli" sul ritorno a Manchester di Pogba. Per le risate di quelli juventini, nella speranza che i loro falsi annunci non si rivelino poi veritieri.

Ahahahahahajahahajahajajahajahahshh������������
would laugh too, if I got a translation

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
it's funny how united fans put pogba in a duo midfield for their 4-2-3-1!!!!
They prolly didn't look France in this euro and how badly he performed as CDM!

POGBA is not a CDM!!! i already see it happening buy super expensive to sell 2 years later to Real Madrid for half of what they had paid.

Anyway i'm positive that if we manage to sell Hernanes,Pereyra,Zaza and Mandzukic we'll keep Pogba this year and he'll leave next summer.
We'll prolly offer him a 14m/year wage income and shut the hell up Mourinho and his Europe League competition in a 2 man midfield

- - - Updated - - -

would laugh too, if I got a translation
Pogba to United, they say in Italy: but it's all a joke by some juventus fans

The soap opera Pogba didn't reach its last episode yet , with the french midfielder stalkered by Josè Mourinho's United and his words in the recent days not deying a come back to Red Devils...
Juventus fans decided to take it with irony the many rumors about the future of Paul Pogba, making fun of their Uniteds counterpart.

Social JOKES - On Twitter,indeed, some blackandwhite fans started to post news that were giving Pogba deal as DONE DEALIO, mentioning some important - in their view , famous- italian journalists. " the well known journalist Massimo Di Culo (in english this name could be translated as Big Ass) has confirmed the deal of Pogba to United" you can read in a tweet, "the journalist from Turin Fabio Fica (fica is a word to talk about pussy,vagina) has announced that the deal will be officialized next week on monday for 130m €". News, as you can easy tell, only the result of fantasies of thse fans, that have been taken seriously by some english fans community, jubilant for such a "authoritative" news about Pogba's come back to Manchester. To the laughter of those Juventus fans , in a wish that those fakes rumours will not turn out to be true.

- - - Updated - - -

They wanted to win but they took it in the ass
Volevano vincere ma l'hanno presa nel culo...

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
If he renew, I dont think he'd leave 100% next summer. That was the talk for before offering him a new contract. Not to mention, next year real are out of picture, neither Barca nor Bayern would go over 100mil and theyd have to offer an even higher wages. Perhaps the only reason this is still dragging is Raiolas aware of this, and fat bastard is entertaining uniteds offer.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
If he renew, I dont think he'd leave 100% next summer. That was the talk for before offering him a new contract. Not to mention, next year real are out of picture, neither Barca nor Bayern would go over 100mil and theyd have to offer an even higher wages. Perhaps the only reason this is still dragging is Raiolas aware of this, and fat bastard is entertaining uniteds offer.
he'll simply go to United next year with Champions Leagut and not this summer. Same deal but next year. At least that's what i hope/wish

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 189)